Obelisk the Tormentor

Azuh

037_.jpg

[justify]You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Spells, Traps and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell, Traps or Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.[/i'][/justify]

Well, its one of our next Jump cards. Even though they killed it, at least it can be a Special Summonable 4000 beatstick for a turn... right?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...no -4000 after you use his effect? ;-;

So...when are Ra and Slifer gonna be legal? And how badly nerfed is Slifer gonna be?

The first 3-4 effects will probably be the same, fits the Egyptian Gods. It's probably going to be like x800 per card in hand instead of 1k, that makes it so that 5 cards is 4k and the "second mouth" effect will be nerfed, but I'm not sure how. I wanna see Ra XD that's gonna be pimp, I know it. Hopefully they make it so it can switch to Phoenix mode...

Obelisk's coming out again as a JUMP promo?

[spoiler=My Answer]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...no -4000 after you use his effect? ;-;

So...when are Ra and Slifer gonna be legal? And how badly nerfed is Slifer gonna be?

Nope, Konami probably thought it would make this broken.

I do not know when they'll make a new Slifer or Ra, but it's safe to assume that Konami will nerf them to a point where they're worth nothing.

a legal divine attribute monster at last' date=' i don't see any difference in the effects this card has to the original. doesn't look like its been powered down

[/quote']

Except they took away the infinite ATK effect, no more 4000 damage to opponent effect and it can't attack if you destroy your opponent's monsters.

~It's a bit weaker than the anime one, but it pretty much has all of Obelisk's anime effects :)~

I like him. In Traditional he's an evil son of a jabroni.

Special Summon Magical Scientist. Pay 3000 to get out 3 retarded fusions.

LOL Tribute for Obelisk.

Pay 2000 for 2 fusion monsters. Tribute them to blow up monsters.

If the fusions were dark or light, remove them for Chaos Emperor Dragon and Black Luster.

End.

Archived