Whats your most memorable moment in Yu-Oi-Oh?

So liek this guy had 3 Wulfs' date=' Celestia and Lumina on his field with 1 facedown.

Now being the pro I am with DED. (I'll post pics, and I can have Akira back me up that I have it.)

Anyways, I draw, with an Empty Field, Summon Priest, ditch Enemy controller for Rose, Synchro into DED, decrease ATK by 2500 to blow up his field, I attack for lulz, he book of moons it, then I book of Taiyou DED with reloaded ATK for game =D

[/quote']

DED's effect can only be used once per turn.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_End_Dragon

Taiyou is not a quick-play.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So liek this guy had 3 Wulfs' date=' Celestia and Lumina on his field with 1 facedown.

Now being the pro I am with DED. (I'll post pics, and I can have Akira back me up that I have it.)

Anyways, I draw, with an Empty Field, Summon Priest, ditch Enemy controller for Rose, Synchro into DED, decrease ATK by 2500 to blow up his field, I attack for lulz, he book of moons it, then I book of Taiyou DED with reloaded ATK for game =D

[/quote']

#1 DED is once per turn

#2 You entered Battle Phase, attacked. Book of Taiyou is a Normal Spell, how did you activate it and then somehow get back to the Battle Phase?

EDIT: 'twas ninja'd in pointing out your ignorance of the game rules.

Well I don't know if it needs to be me playing' date=' but my most memorable moment is this:

Glads vs Skill Drain Dark -

Skill Drain Dark's life is 200, Glads is low too as far as I can remember.

His Field - 2 Dust, 1 Collosal, 1 Dark Armed, 1 Skill Drain

Glads: 1 Face Down War Chariot, 1 Darius, 3 Card Hand consisting of 2 test tigers and an Indom, and shitloads in his grave for indom, except he's missing 1 gb card to make it so he can beat over stuff for game.

So the gb player specials test tiger, War chariots it, plays indom like a boss, and beats over Dust for game.. XDDDDDDDD![/size']

what the hell is indom?

[/quote']

#1 DED is once per turn BoM resets.

#2 You entered Battle Phase, attacked. Book of Taiyou is a Normal Spell, how did you activate it and then somehow get back to the Battle Phase? I know I fail.

EDIT: 'twas ninja'd in pointing out your ignorance of the game rules.

http://www.bytelove.com/images/uploads/Gadgets/Toys/duckies/ninja%20devil%20duckie%20-%20outoffocus.jpg

?

Well I don't know if it needs to be me playing' date=' but my most memorable moment is this:

Glads vs Skill Drain Dark -

Skill Drain Dark's life is 200, Glads is low too as far as I can remember.

His Field - 2 Dust, 1 Collosal, 1 Dark Armed, 1 Skill Drain

Glads: 1 Face Down War Chariot, 1 Darius, 3 Card Hand consisting of 2 test tigers and an Indom, and shitloads in his grave for indom, except he's missing 1 gb card to make it so he can beat over stuff for game.

So the gb player specials test tiger, War chariots it, plays indom like a boss, and beats over Dust for game.. XDDDDDDDD![/size']

what the hell is indom?

Indomitable Gladiator Beast?

o.o

best moment?

When I beat a fully-loaded DAD deck with a Sacred Phoenix deck.

Yeah, i was running one w/ the apprentice engine, and it beat this really rich guy's

full-on DAD deck. I never even drew into my side-decked cards either, like shadow-

imprisoning mirror. Also, this was back when we had disk commander xD

I was really surprised. It was epic, winning with a deck like that (it wasn't all that

bad, but nowhere near meta)

Guest Chaos Pudding

My Graveyard was Kalut, Bora, and a bunch of random stuff that weren't DARK monsters. He Colossal Fighter, Dark Armed Dragon (that he used to blow up my field last turn) and 1 face-down S/T. My hand was Dark Armed Dragon, Gale, and Black Whirlwind. I knew that if I couldn't Summon DAD this turn that I lost. So what did I do? Lucksacked into Blizzard! Summoned Blizzard, brought back Bora, Special Summoned Gale, Synched for Dark Strike Fighter, and, with my Graveyard now having 3 DARKs, I Summoned DAD, blew up the field, and attacked/Tributed for game!

Hmmm...I've had several memorable moments.

Chronologically...?

Dragon Deck: He sets 1 on first turn. I Future Fusion and Dragon's Mirror for FGD, then Summon Luster Dragon. I attack and run into Magic Cylinder. I end. He Brains my FGD and attacks Luster Dragon. :o

Old Crapdown: Playing against random 8 year old. Turn 1; I activate Countdown and Gravekeeper's Servant and set Macro. I opened Macro, and he scooped.

Exodia: He summons a monster first Turn. I Vortex, discarding Manticore of Darkness. Activate Card of Safe Return, and start the loop. :o

Mill: Against LS. The guy kept recycling his Spirit Burner (Deck:0) He had several Monsters, and I just couldn't Deck him out. Last Card in my Deck: Book of Eclipse. :o

Crapdown: Also against LS. He had 2 JD and 3 Wulf. Turn 13: Draw Threatening, turn 15: draw Waboku, turn 17, draw another Waboku, turn 19 THREATENING RAWR!!! :o

When Yugi summoned Mirage Knight.

Not really, this was the real one:

My opponent had Solar flare dragon, Raging Flame Sprite (1600), Gravity bind, Level Limit Area B, Molten Destruction. I had a set Level Conversion Lab, and nothing else in hand or field. He was 1900 and I was 400. I drew White Horned Dragon and activated LCL. Rolled 3 and attacked for game.

Miine is a duel i had when i was using my stardust assault deck.

The situation goes as such' date=' he has collosal fighter and a backrow on the field, at this point we both had low lifepoints. I knew he decked magic cylinder, and i was scared what his backrow was. i had, stardus assault mode, destiny draw and mind control in hand, and nothing on the field. My turn i draw! Summoner monk, now the obvious choice here is, summon monk, ditch d-draw for rose warrior, synchro, mind control collosal fighter for game, but i just knew in myself that his backrow was cylinder! i had 3 darks in grave, and wished i drew dad, ****it! I thought, i summoned monk, diched mind control for stratos, searched for malicious, ditched it for destiny draw, AND DREW DAD! removed mali for mali, summoned the sackiest dad ever for game =3

post your stories =']

Awesome story 8), oh and it's yu-gi-oh lolz :P (title).

when i was ussing world lockdown

i start, inicial hand was the world, 1 heavy, 1 mst, 2x samsara lotus

draw hand destruction, send samsaras and draw trade in and monster reborn

use trade in with world and draw 2 cards that i not remember, play MR and summons the world

i got head, end turn and lockdown

he got like wtf and never got his turn xD

Archived