Whats your most memorable moment in Yu-Oi-Oh?

A few weeks ago' date=' I was facing some noob who just started playing the game. His deck had only about 5-4 low-level monsters, 15-17 5+ monsters, and a bunch of spell/traps that were dead draws most of the time. He didn't know about Tributes and tried summoning those high-level monsters all the time...He said his friend "taught" him how to play....

I Summoned all 3 of my Dark Paladins on him within 4 turns. He didn't set a single monster. Easiest tournament win ever.

[/quote']

That counts as a fail, not a win. Because you believe doing something nearly impossible whilst playing against a n00b is cool. Not to be mean or anything, but I summoned Gate Guardian playing against a n00b, because he was a n00b.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the moment I realized the heart of the cards call worked for me more than anyone else I know.

I'm not joking, I know it's partly that I make good decks, but when there is one and only one card in your deckthat can save your ass right then, and I call for it, and it happens almost every time (talking 80% here), and it almost never does for anyone else, it's kinda creepy.

most recent example, I was out of spell counters, and he was beating on me with C. fighter. ATK was 3300. I have 500lp left and sunny pixie in my hand.

he has 2400 lp and nothing else but C. fighter now equiped with big bang blow.

I draw chaos sorcerer.

I win.

Archived