Whats your most memorable moment in Yu-Oi-Oh?

Miine is a duel i had when i was using my stardust assault deck.

The situation goes as such, he has collosal fighter and a backrow on the field, at this point we both had low lifepoints. I knew he decked magic cylinder, and i was scared what his backrow was. i had, stardus assault mode, destiny draw and mind control in hand, and nothing on the field. My turn i draw! Summoner monk, now the obvious choice here is, summon monk, ditch d-draw for rose warrior, synchro, mind control collosal fighter for game, but i just knew in myself that his backrow was cylinder! i had 3 darks in grave, and wished i drew dad, ****it! I thought, i summoned monk, diched mind control for stratos, searched for malicious, ditched it for destiny draw, AND DREW DAD! removed mali for mali, summoned the sackiest dad ever for game =3

post your stories =]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in my first Regs, and my oly ne.

It was DAD-Retrn format, though not many people played it.

I was running SS without GMs, 1 shogun, Yariza and a load of other crap.

I even thought Creature Swap was good.

Turns out, it is.

Game 1 against one of the few DAD players there, a kid my age and a whole load better, I managed to win despite unbelievable odds by Creature Swapping for DAD and giving him Nisashi.

I proceeded to launch Irous at his field and beat him down till he lost.

I'm pretty sure he won the next duel, then I beat him g3.

Here's one that happened most recently:

I had Alien Hypno on the field and "A" Cell Scatter Burst and Call of the Haunted face-down. I didn't really care how he did it, but by his Battle Phase, he had a Pyramid Turtle in defense position, and a Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon and 2 Zombie Masters in Attack Mode (I think he already had Red-Eyes on the field, and he summoned Zombie Master to reborn the other to reborn Pyramid Turtle). I activated "A" Cell Scatter Burst, destroying my hypno and placing an A-Counter on all his cards. He attacked me directly for 6000, but during my turn I Called back my Alien Hypno, Second Summoned it, took control of all his monsters, and attacked for game.

inb4FatherWolfcomesalongandpostsaCoolStoryBroimage

One of my most memorable moments was when I summoned a bunch of monsters in one turn.

My nooby Opponent was like: "Thats agenst the rules!"

Now there is obveiously a logica explanation to my amazing swaming-tactics, but I simply replied with "Screw the rules, I have money!"

And I had my Blue Eyes White Dragon attack him for game.

Seriously, this was on Wi-Fi, where I used Dragon's Mirror for Ulimitate Dragon > Attacked with it -> Used Dimension Explosion -> And did even more damage. And as usual, he turns the game off.

This just recently happened.

Sometime into the duel opponent had 3 Tytannials and a face-down back row. I had Armed Dragon LV7 out. My hand was something like, Chthonian Emp. Dragon, Double Summon, Armed Dragon lv3 and something else useless. My turn, draw: Level Modulation. Suicide LV7 on Tytannial, Level Mod. on MP2. Some time into the duel i bounced a tytannial, bottomlessed it next turn and dropped the last tytannial with an Axe of Despair. Later in the duel, i lose my first LV7 again, get out another with LV3 and 2 LVL ups, clear the field with him. opponent uses mark of the rose i get screwed two turns straight, pull a luster, he gets raped next. in the end i won by raping my opponent's LP with LV7. (BTW only thing opponent had at the end of the duel was mark of the rose and in between turns i was attacking directly if you didn't catch that.)

During a regional, a "pro player" was playing DaDDT, was paired down against me. Both of us were on the bubble.

I draw, look at my hand, and sigh, I knew I lost. I set dekoichi, set Return and ended.

He summoned Stratos, searched D-Dude, Played D-Draw, pitching Mali. Played another one, Pitching D-Dude, attackes into my Deko, and I draw Overload Fusion...my only out. He sets 2 cards and ends.

I draw Future Fusion, and I s***t my pants. I go future fusion, Overload fusion, chaining Return. He scoops.

He was pissed, side decked like 2 cards.

I take my time siding in 10 cards. I shuffle really good, but he cuts my deck for 5 minutes, I did a quick cut.

My Hand?

Overload, Dimension fusion, Storm, Mst, Return and Future Fusion.

He does a whole bunch of stuff, ending with a Stratos, 2 other monsters, and 3 Sets, after going through like half his deck. I play Storm, he chains Solemn. I was mad, I play MST, picking his left card. He gets pissed, and reveals Bottomless Trap Hole. I go Future Fusion, Overload Fusion, He scoops.

His other f/d set was Mirror Force. I lol'd so hard...but he dropped out so I wouldn't top 8(I placed 12th, because of his drop)

pro moments in yugimans history: my friends epic top 8 match with expensivesworn, he was running budget OP gadgets.

round 3, turn 13

LS lp:1000 my friends 5200. LS hand 1 my friends 2

LS turn

he heavies destroying my friends back row MST, OP, and Shrink; leaving him with only Red and Green gadgets. Arkus is tributed for Celestia and she mills 1 wulf and kills said gadgets. and he swings for 4400.

my friends turn.

he has Caius and yellow in hand. he draws a monster sets it.

LS turn

He draws JD, drops it and attacks right into marshmellon. the guy was so pissed his $500 LS deck losed to marshmellon. mmmmmm so good.

inb4FatherWolfcomesalongandpostsaCoolStoryBroimage

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

I got disappointed in card club this Friday. I was playing against this guy's 60-70 card deck, he summons Jerry Beans Man for f*ck's sake and equips Mage Power. I have a sh*t hand and I keep taking damage and have 2 Monarchs in hand. I have 450 LP left. I topdeck CyDra, tribute for Caius. Attack directly. He sets, I summon Zaborg. He sets a Trap, I MST. And attack for game ;D

So far I've beaten everyone in card club and have gone 7-0.

tl;dr: *Insert cool story here*

oh and Zombiepromking...axe of despair...really?

All of the lolequips in that deck are there for the fact that LV7 is currently the strongest monster in that deck which has 2800 ATK and most trump cards have 3000. So, there is no chance of me destroying them via LV7's effect or battle and all the other monster destruction finds itself being used early on to protect LV3 if it isn't summoned out by Masked. The equips are also just space wasters too, they're better filler than Gather Your Mind and the majority of otherwise useless deck thinners.

Beating down an opposing LS with my old WATER Deck, only using Cyber Dragon and Warrior of Atlantis throughout the whole Duel. They had a pretty sheet hand with like, 2 Wulfs, a Jain, a Garoth, 2 Beckonings and a JD to start off with, Summoning Jain first and milling an Honest and a Foolish or something, nothing that'd help, and drawing nothing that'd help in the turns he had either. Was still fun as hell.

Well I don't know if it needs to be me playing, but my most memorable moment is this:

Glads vs Skill Drain Dark -

Skill Drain Dark's life is 200, Glads is low too as far as I can remember.

His Field - 2 Dust, 1 Collosal, 1 Dark Armed, 1 Skill Drain

Glads: 1 Face Down War Chariot, 1 Darius, 3 Card Hand consisting of 2 test tigers and an Indom, and shitloads in his grave for indom, except he's missing 1 gb card to make it so he can beat over stuff for game.

So the gb player specials test tiger, War chariots it, plays indom like a boss, and beats over Dust for game.. XDDDDDDDD!

So liek this guy had 3 Wulfs, Celestia and Lumina on his field with 1 facedown.

Now being the pro I am with DED. (I'll post pics, and I can have Akira back me up that I have it.)

Anyways, I draw, with an Empty Field, Summon Priest, ditch Enemy controller for Rose, Synchro into DED, decrease ATK by 2500 to blow up his field, I attack for lulz, he book of moons it, then I book of Taiyou DED with reloaded ATK for game =D

Archived