Whats your most memorable moment in Yu-Oi-Oh?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My LS deck vs. SD/AM

He sets a monster and ends.

I draw' date=' I solar Garoth, draw JD and Celestia, mill wulf and lumina. I play foolish, SS another wulf, sac 1 for Celestia, mill 3 other Lightsworns and Sabre. attach sabre to celestia. I summon JD and attack for 8100. OTK'd.

[/quote']

to bad sabre misses its timing with celestia, and cannot equip.

Mine is when I dueled against a structure deck with my LS deck... and lost... Basically here's what happened:

Other guy couldn't summon a monster strong enough to destroy mines. I could've finished him but I toyed around with him and swarmed the field with 1 Lumina, 2 Lylas, 2 Garoths(Stupid of me) anyways I wasn't paying attention to my deck and pretty soon I only had a few cards left... Anyways my opponent finally destroys a Lumina. Next turn I Summon JD, nuked the field, didn't have any monsters in my hand (Except for Wulf) so I didn't summon, attacked directly. Opponent still had 600 life points left... Turn ended. Decked out. Lesson learned.

When my friend and I dueled w/o using a ban list. I had out BLS Envoy and was totally murdering him. Then *BAM* Raigeki' date=' Monster Reborns his BEUD he'd Cyber Steined, Megamorph, kill. The original Ultimate Dragon OTK. And I walked right into it. *CRY*

[/quote']

If he was able to reborn a monster summoned by cyberstein, then both you were playing without rules. Why you didn't just summoned catapult turtle and started multiplying kuribohs alla Yugi?

One of my friends through Chus'ke the Mouse Fighter in his twilight deck because he needed 40 cards and didn't have a 2nd Judgment. He was playing against Tele-DAD and while DAD was blowing up cards, he Book of Moon'd it. And the next card he drew was Chuske, and ran over Dark Armed with it. He then drew into Judgment and killed accordingly. Monster Reborned the Chuske and got game.

When my friend and I dueled w/o using a ban list. I had out BLS Envoy and was totally murdering him. Then *BAM* Raigeki' date=' Monster Reborns his BEUD he'd Cyber Steined, Megamorph, kill. The original Ultimate Dragon OTK. And I walked right into it. *CRY*

[/quote']

If he was able to reborn a monster summoned by cyberstein, then both you were playing without rules. Why you didn't just summoned catapult turtle and started multiplying kuribohs alla Yugi?

Dude, this was years ago, before I knew half of the rules. We're talking pre-Heroes Yugioh here.

This Trade:

My:

3 BW Shura Super

3 BW Bora Common

3 BW Kalut Common

2 BW Fane Common

2 BW Sirocco Common

2 BW Mistral Common

1 BW Gale Rare

2 BW Blizzard rare

3 Black Whirlwind Common

2 Dark Eruption Super

2 Allure of Darkness 1 Ulti 1 Super

1 Lightning Vortex Common

1 Heavy Storm Common

1 Giant Trunade Common

1 MST Common

2 Compulsory Common

2 Bottomless Common

2 Icarus Attack Common

1 Threatening Roar Common

1 DDV Rare

His:

1 Ehren Secret

1 Malicious Ultra

1 Rigorous Reaver Ultra

1 E-Tele Ultra

1 D-Draw Ultra (slightly damaged)

2 Dark Grepher Super

2 Cyber Valley Super

1 Armageddon Knight Super

1 Rose, WoR Super (some kind of stuff on it, damaged corner)

1 Thestalos Super

1 Mind Control Super (what's this going for now?)

1 Dark Bribe Super

1 D-Prison Super

1 D-Hero Diamond Dude Rare

I was in a random locals tournament, and I got into the Top 8. It was game 3, I don't remember how the first two went.

It was close. I had 1400 Life Points, he had 800. He had Darklord Zerato, two in the backfield, and four cards in hand.

I had nothing on the field, and no cards in hand.

I drew.

I activated Monster Reborn, Special Summoning his Disk Commander from the Graveyard.

I drew two cards.

I activated Giant Trunade, sending his backfield back to his hand.

I Normal Summoned Toon Cannon Soldier.

I then proceeded to launch Disky and Cannon at him for game.

He kept shaking his head and saying "bullshit" over and over again.

I laughed at my luck and then proceeded to lose in the Semi-Finals match because I was so amused.

Epic Earth Bound battle: (dark world/earthbound Vs. Reactor)

Anyhow, both me and my oppenent had 4000 LP. He had mausolem on the field, along with Ccapac Apu on the field and nothing else, not even a hand. I had magic cylnder, summon reactor, and nothing but my hand (spell and trap reactor). He attacked, cylindered him. Then it was my turn. I drawed double summon, activated it, summon both of the last reactors, then summoned sky fire. I ended, I couldn't attack. Then his turn, he had nothing good. He attacked directly, and i took it. My turn, drawed a card, activated sky fire's effect, discarded it, then attack for game.

I was playing Zombies against a friends Chaos build, my first match of Sept 09 list.

I had no field, and I think 2-4 cards in hand.

He had a 3 card backrow, Chaos Sorc, DAD and Dimensional Alchemist.

I topped Burial From D.D. had 2 Mez, RFG'd, PSZ, Shoutenoji (that Japanese one, it was on DMU), Goblin Zombie, Zombie Master and 2 Pyramid Turtle in my Graveyard.

Used Trunade, the first Zombie I revived was Shouten, RFG'd 2 Pyramid Turtle to draw a card - it was Burial again.

After spamming Mez, PSZ, Shout and Goblin Z, I had a field of 4 Synchros including Brio with a card left in my hand, bounced DAD, preceded to rape for game.

We both agreed that the format was epic since that match was probably on turn 20 or something by that point, it took it's time with build-up and was hella fun.

A few weeks ago, I was facing some noob who just started playing the game. His deck had only about 5-4 low-level monsters, 15-17 5+ monsters, and a bunch of spell/traps that were dead draws most of the time. He didn't know about Tributes and tried summoning those high-level monsters all the time...He said his friend "taught" him how to play....

I Summoned all 3 of my Dark Paladins on him within 4 turns. He didn't set a single monster. Easiest tournament win ever.

Archived