Remember him?

Eury

Such a shame he's banned but he's so broken (what isn't these days?).

2v8oc93.jpg

[align=center]"Relinquished" + "Thousand-Eyes Idol"

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other monsters cannot change their battle positions or attack. Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once per turn, and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). The ATK and DEF of this card become the same amounts as the monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.[/align]

errr' date=' if you negate his effect with like, skill drain, i dont think he gets his protection effect.

also

is this really broken anymore?

it just negates attacks. its so vulnerable.

[/troll']

Yeah I figured that out like 2 sec after I posted. Still there is the "ram into bigger monster so I can steal it" play.

they really could use re-errata him somehow to make him balanced (given instant fusion as an excuse for his brokenness, which i still dont buy into.)

maybe.. only be summoned by fusion summon? does instant fusion count as a fusion summon?

if it does, they could just re-errata that so that it doesnt.

i dont think that would bother too many people.

[/troll]

Even after the ram' date=' Stardust can still kill it. Lightning, Fissure, Smashing, Mirror Force and the other countless monster destruction cards can neutralize him.

[/quote']

The same can be said for Gorz. So he shouldn't ba banned either?

Actually' date=' how is this card supposed to do anything in the one turn that that it stays on the field?

[/quote']

He's basically Brain Control on Legs. You only need one turn to do damage.

Even after the ram' date=' Stardust can still kill it. Lightning, Fissure, Smashing, Mirror Force and the other countless monster destruction cards can neutralize him.

[/quote']

He's good as he is: limited.

Actually' date=' how is this card supposed to do anything in the one turn that that it stays on the field?

[/quote']

You can't attack if you Instant Fusion him.

[/quote']

He's good as he is: limited.

No he isn't. He punishes people for playing well a rewards poor playing.

[/quote']

You can't attack if you Instant Fusion him.

Fine then. Lets use Metamorphosis because that should be at 3 on a good list. Besides odds are you'll just use him for tribute or synchro folder any way so not being able to attack is of little consequence.

I think he should be at 1' date=' regardless.

[/quote']

lol what? You never put a fusion or synchro monster at one unless it combos with itself. Does TER combo with itself no. It goes to 0. I mean the whole idea of putting things to 0 is to make them show up less often any given match and with monster that are in the extra deck that doesn't happen because they can come out as easily at 1 as it does at 3.

I still remember good old Yugi logic

Yugi: my Kuribohs have blinded your monster now its deffenceless

Pegause: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I thought they just blinded HIM by gouging his eye out. =/

That might've been edited out by 4kids for the English version and replaced it with magical friendship unicorns.

That's pretty much what they did.

Off Topic: I miss Berserk. :(

Archived