Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

All above accepted.

Name In Game:

Part: Storyline Writer? Does that mean I actually work on it or I am in the game. I want to be the shop keeper with the most powerful weapons

Any skills you want:

100% customer satisfaction

The ability to make weaponry that defy any reasoning (I can make a revolver that fires minnows that turn people into vegetables simply because I overdosed on potions at the time)

Why you want to take part: Boredom

Are you active on ycm? I don't even have an account. You are simply hallucinating this post. STOP TAKING DRUGS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD THEY ARE FOR YOU?!

You get to work on the game, Not exactly but you tell me what happens and I do it in the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted' date=' But by skills i mean special moves.

[/quote']

Blinding Slash

Rocket Thrust

Counter Cut

Inspire

Hunter joined.

This game must be auto-win.

So' date=' Hunter, you're like the Politician who doesn't really care what happens with the Characters, you're just trying to keep your country/kingdom and yourself safe and powerful. Amirite?

[/quote']

Well I'm a Prince. I haven't enhirited the thrown to any kingdom yet. But I like to ensure that I play both sides, so one day when I do I can get power on both sides. I win it all, and the war is then over. Or at least thats how my characters usually play.

And yes, it is auto-win.

Name In Game: Crow

Part: The not-so-main but still important charcter that does all the cool stuff but never dies.

Any skills you want:

-flying

-pizzing people off 8)

-Other cool stuff

Why you want to take part: Game's boring without me. 8)

Are you active on ycm? Yes.

Accepted but you can't be invincible sorry.

Name In Game:

Part: Storyline Writer? Does that mean I actually work on it or I am in the game. I want to be the shop keeper with the most powerful weapons

Any skills you want:

100% customer satisfaction

The ability to make weaponry that defy any reasoning (I can make a revolver that fires minnows that turn people into vegetables simply because I overdosed on potions at the time)

Why you want to take part: Boredom

Are you active on ycm? I don't even have an account. You are simply hallucinating this post. STOP TAKING DRUGS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD THEY ARE FOR YOU?!

I'll make you both ok? Storyline Writer/Shop Keeper

Name In Game: DoP_is_1337

Part: Mysterious character who the main character meets ever so often in a blue moon and dislikes.

Any skills you want:

-Flying, Shroud, First Strike, if no flying...Fear. (Magic the Gathering...woot)

-If no Magic the Gathering :(, then spellcaster powah.

Why you want to take part: Cuz everyone here sounds dull.

Are you active on ycm? Yea, shur', whateve'

Name In Game: DoP_is_1337

Part: Mysterious character who the main character meets ever so often in a blue moon and dislikes.

Any skills you want:

-Flying' date=' Shroud, First Strike, if no flying...Fear. (Magic the Gathering...woot)

-If no Magic the Gathering :(, then spellcaster powah.

Why you want to take part: Cuz everyone here sounds dull.

Are you active on ycm? Yea, shur', whateve'

[/quote']

Accepted.

This sounds pretty cool.

Name In Game: Milk-Chan ( Nicknames include Milk, Milky, MChan )

Part: The guy who seems cool and quiet when alone, but when you get to meet him is outgoing and may or may not be cool. Gets along with everyone, including the bad guys.

Any skills you want: -Terrible Puns

-Multi-usage of Memes

-Original and outrageously different ideas

-Really really intelligent

Why you want to take part: It seems like it would be fun. Plus, Hunter joined, so it's not a fail idea. ( Kidding there, but still not a fail idea )

Are you active on ycm? Usually on everyday.

This sounds pretty cool.

Name In Game: Milk-Chan ( Nicknames include Milk' date=' Milky, MChan )

Part: The guy who seems cool and quiet when alone, but when you get to meet him is outgoing and may or may not be cool. Gets along with everyone, including the bad guys.

Any skills you want: -Terrible Puns

-Multi-usage of Memes

-Original and outrageously different ideas

-Really really intelligent

Why you want to take part: It seems like it would be fun. Plus, Hunter joined, so it's not a fail idea. ( Kidding there, but still not a fail idea )

Are you active on ycm? Usually on everyday.

[/quote']

Accepted

Houston we have a villian

Name In Game: Larxene

Part: Main Villain / Final Boss

Any skills you want: Can gain in strength and energy from the fear of others, essentially the more you fear her the more reason she is to be feared.

Why you want to take part: Because she said so. And we fear her.

Are you active on ycm? Extremely. I just don't post much.

@Leviathan: Since Charizard is not on your list of people I instead propose you are a deluded maniac who wishes to take over the world. You more or less force Charizard to be your first recruit after traping him in a cage. Cause that would be pretty funny.

Houston we have a villian

Name In Game: Larxene

Part: Main Villain / Final Boss

Any skills you want: Can gain in strength and energy from the fear of others' date=' essentially the more you fear her the more reason she is to be feared.

Why you want to take part: Because she said so. And we fear her.

Are you active on ycm? Extremely. I just don't post much.

[/quote']

Added.

First rule of writing. If you need to rely on other people to give you even your main character, then you're gonna fail. Hard. However, if you can do it, more powah to ya.

Name In Game: Rinne

Part: Fourth-Wall-Breaker / Painfully Genre Aware

Any skills you want:

Dimensional Fracturing

Hammerspace

Why you want to take part: Because it would be hilarious if you could actually pull this off, instead of failing like Zex and Alty. :/

Plus, we need some fourth-wall-breaking comedy.

Are you active on ycm?: Duh.

EDIT: This is a video game? Okay, peeps, this is never gonna come out. :/

Name In Game:Haro

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want)Villian

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) Darkness. Can make opponents see their worst fear and channel darkness into bullet-like blasts.

Why you want to take part:seems pretty cool

Are you active on ycm?yeah,all the time

First rule of writing. If you need to rely on other people to give you even your main character' date=' then you're gonna fail. Hard. However, if you can do it, more powah to ya.

Name In Game: Rinne

Part: Fourth-Wall-Breaker / Painfully Genre Aware

Any skills you want:

Dimensional Fracturing

Hammerspace

Why you want to take part: Because it would be hilarious if you could actually pull this off, instead of failing like Zex and Alty. :/

Plus, we need some fourth-wall-breaking comedy.

Are you active on ycm?: Duh.

EDIT: This is a video game? Okay, peeps, this is never gonna come out. :/

[/quote']

No I'm doing the storyline to, And players can post what they want to say in a conversation, Accepted.

Name In Game: Fenrir

Part: Some Villain that everyone thinks died but is actually alive doing something villainous.

Any skills you want:

-Ragnarok

-Summoning Einhenjar

-Summoning Fenris

-Cool Beserker Axe

-Some viking-ish armor

-Bear mount

Why you want to take part: Err, because I like RPGs?

Are you active on ycm? Indeed I am.

Name In Game: Fenrir

Part: Some Villain that everyone thinks died but is actually alive doing something villainous.

Any skills you want:

-Ragnarok

-Summoning Einhenjar

-Summoning Fenris

-Cool Beserker Axe

-Some viking-ish armor

-Bear mount

Why you want to take part: Err' date=' because I like RPGs?

Are you active on ycm? Indeed I am.

[/quote']

Accepted, And for those who think I am using a crappy program, im not its worth money.

Name In Game: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) : Villain

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) : Kick , punch

Why you want to take part:Thought it would be good to see what you are doing

Are you active on ycm? : Yes ( at least every day )

Name In Game: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) : Villain

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) : Kick , punch

Why you want to take part:Thought it would be good to see what you are doing

Are you active on ycm? : Yes ( at least every day )

[/quote']

Accepted.

Name In Game: Brushfire

Part: Villian, obsessed with himself and is ego-centric though extremely smart.

Any skills you want: Has the ability to kill people at will.

Why you want to take part: 'Cause I'm a Veteran, and this looks cool. :3

Are you active on ycm?: Less then I used to be.

My character is totally unique, and definitely isn't stolen from a series of Manga/Anime.

Archived