Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTING FOR THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS STARTS NOW! YOU CAN ONLY VOTE TWICE! THERE WILL BE ONLY 4 SPOTS FOR THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! IF YOU WISH TO VOTE, PUT THE NAME OF A PERSON IN THE LIST OF MEMBERS PARTICIPATING AND POST LIKE THIS,

Name Here + 1 Or 2

Thanks!

YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF!

Name In Game: Xanatos

Part: "Dues Ex Machinima" Character (Comes in at vital times to help the hero with something)

Any skills you want: -Teleportation

-Near-perfect Sniping Skills

Why you want to take part: This actually caught my interest. Plus I like RPGs.

Are you active on ycm?: Two words. F*CK YEAH.

Added but please fill out the appearance form too.

Fill the appearance form Death Dealer' date=' shame on such an illustrious member of the organization.

The thing is that characters are like cards in a deck, it's best to have a small amount so you can develop them closely and watch them become awesome in their own right.

Of course if we add a large amount of side quests that do not compromise the storyline we can accomdate a large amount of people (one would be a quest giver and a bunch of those could be bosses in small mini dungeons).

For example lets say Kitty wants to drink the blood of the very rare Fuchsia Flan. Because it is a slime the party heads towards me who informs them that I have one in captivity but I need you to defeat Yugioh 5D because he is trying to hunt my slimes. You do so, I give you the Fuchisa Flan blood and in return Kitty gives you Nosferatu spellmod (heals you 1/5 of the damage).

A spell mod are special items like accesories except you equip them to skills. This way you cn give your special attacks additional effects. I thought of them myself so you will not have to worry about law suits.

[/quote']

Yea like some of the characters can be npcs and just people walking in a town..

@G-virus, Name = Adventure quest worlds? Accepted anyway though.

Yea, Lol. I couldn't think of a better name that seemed evil/villainy.

Fill the appearance form Death Dealer' date=' shame on such an illustrious member of the organization.

The thing is that characters are like cards in a deck, it's best to have a small amount so you can develop them closely and watch them become awesome in their own right.

Of course if we add a large amount of side quests that do not compromise the storyline we can accomdate a large amount of people (one would be a quest giver and a bunch of those could be bosses in small mini dungeons).

For example lets say Kitty wants to drink the blood of the very rare Fuchsia Flan. Because it is a slime the party heads towards me who informs them that I have one in captivity but I need you to defeat Yugioh 5D because he is trying to hunt my slimes. You do so, I give you the Fuchisa Flan blood and in return Kitty gives you Nosferatu spellmod (heals you 1/5 of the damage).

A spell mod are special items like accesories except you equip them to skills. This way you cn give your special attacks additional effects. I thought of them myself so you will not have to worry about law suits.

[/quote']

Yea like some of the characters can be npcs and just people walking in a town..

@G-virus, Name = Adventure quest worlds? Accepted anyway though.

Yea, Lol. I couldn't think of a better name that seemed evil/villainy.

XD I knew it.

Name In Game: Chaos.

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) The strongest guy which sides with no one.

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) convert things into darkness.

Why you want to take part: Because the game thats gonna be made sounds cool.

Are you active on ycm: Yes I am on Thursdays Saturdays and tuesdays.

Hair Color:Black

Hair Style:Spikey kind of dragon style

Armor Color:Blood red

Wing Color (Optional):Black like sephiroths.

Male Or Female:male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):Doom knight

Anything Else:Strongest character in the game wich takes no one sides.

Please let me in.

please make the posts i put down.

[spoiler=Form]

Form

Name In Game: Gordon Frehmant

Part: Friendly npc

Any skills you want: Killing people with crowbars and an HEV suit :D

Why you want to take part: Umm, Because shut up I like video games

Are you active on ycm? Yes. I sign on nearly daily

[spoiler=Appearance Form]

Hair Color: google image gordon freeman

Hair Style: google image gordon freeman

Armor Color: Orange with black and a lambda sign on it (google image gordon freeman)

Wing Color (Optional):No

Male Or Female: Male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Meh, warrior

Anything Else: google image gordon freeman

EDIT: I used the link to recreate Gordon the best I can.

[spoiler=Here it is]2qvwg91.png

Name In Game: Chaos.

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) The strongest guy which sides with no one.

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) convert things into darkness.

Why you want to take part: Because the game thats gonna be made sounds cool.

Are you active on ycm: Yes I am on Thursdays Saturdays and tuesdays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hair Color:Black

Hair Style:Spikey kind of dragon style

Armor Color:Blood red

Wing Color (Optional):Black like sephiroths.

Male Or Female:male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):Doom knight

Anything Else:Strongest character in the game wich takes no one sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me in.

please make the posts i put down.

Form

Name In Game: Hydrogen Cyanide, Tournament Lord

Part: Mission Giver

Any skills you want:

1. Kudos: get many invitations to contests

2. Point leak: give points to everyone like crazy

3. Weakness: killed by Luna Lovegood

4. POWAH OF COMEDY!!!

Why you want to take part: Because!

Are you active on ycm? Kinda

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Low Spikes

Armor Color: no armor

Wing Color (Optional): no wings

Male Or Female: male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Scalpel (PM me to find out what's that and get a pos rep)

Anything Else: 187 cm tall (I think that's 6' 1.5'')

I vote for icyBlue. Twice! Obama is gay. And stop being so paranoid, people!

Archived