Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

Name In Game: Brushfire

Part: Villian' date=' obsessed with himself and is ego-centric though extremely smart.

Any skills you want: Has the ability to kill people at will.

Why you want to take part: 'Cause I'm a Veteran, and this looks cool. :3

Are you active on ycm?: Less then I used to be.

My character is totally unique, and definitely isn't stolen from a series of Manga/Anime.

[/quote']

Accepted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Form

Name In Game: Sir Wilheilm Von Un Taka Liewlyn La Vonstein

Part: Rival to the main character, heavily implied gay relationship between the two.

Any skills you want: I have a magical bucket that can produce an endless amount of chainsaw pandas. And manipulation of water.

Why you want to take part: For lulz

Are you active on ycm? Yah I guess.

Name In Game: Twin Demise

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) normal character, but a warrior

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) Flying, with huge angel wings on my back.

Why you want to take part: 'Cause you're an awesome member and this looks like fun.

Are you active on ycm?: Very.

Form

Part: Rival to the main character' date=' heavily implied gay relationship between the two.

Any skills you want: I have a magical bucket that can produce an endless amount of chainsaw pandas. And manipulation of water.

[/quote']

Accepted, But no gay relationships O_O, Are you sure you don't want your avatar as a skill? It's epic win XD

Form

Part: Rival to the main character' date=' heavily implied gay relationship between the two.

[/quote']

Accepted, But no gay relationships O_O, Are you sure you don't want your avatar as a skill? It's epic win XD

Its implied.

And I look like my avi, so having it as a skill also would be stupid.

Form

[/quote']

Its implied.

And I look like my avi, so having it as a skill also would be stupid.

Oh ok.

Name In Game: Skuldur

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) One of the main villains.

Any skills you want:

Mind Manipulation

Illusion

Why you want to take part: Because I want to see if this actually is made and I think it's an interesting project.

Are you active on ycm? Yes, on almost every day. D:

Name In Game: Skuldur

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) One of the main villains.

Any skills you want:

Mind Manipulation

Illusion

Why you want to take part: Because I want to see if this actually is made and I think it's an interesting project.

Are you active on ycm? Yes, on almost every day. D:

[/quote']

Accepted.

Alright, ANNOUNCEMENT! I AM NOW DOING THE APPEARANCE FOR THE CHARACTERS! PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOOK LIKE IN THIS SMALL FORM!

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Armor Color:

Wing Color (Optional):

Male Or Female:

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) normal character, but a warrior

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) Flying, with huge angel wings on my back.

Why you want to take part: 'Cause you're an awesome member and this looks like fun.

[/quote']

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, And basically whatever you want) normal character, but a warrior

[/quote']

Already added, please complete the appearance form above.

YAY =D

Hair Color: Red with black tips

Hair Style: Like that person with the red hair on FF.

Armor Color: Red

Wing Color (Optional): White with red going straight down in the center.

Male Or Female: Male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Psychotic warrior.

Anything Else?: I have to have a mask

[spoiler=this one] mask2.jpg

Name In Game: Celias Novix

Part: Genre-savvy Dragon

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.)

Why you want to take part: Allow me to explain my role. I am not an actual dragon, but I serve as Larxene's second-in-command. I am one of the more smart characters, and I am encountered several times throughout the story, evolving with each encounter.

Are you active on ycm? Yes

Name In Game: Xazeon

Part: I turn out to be a good guy, then a bad guy. Then I'm not on any team.

Any skills you want: I must have claws. I will have a mask, and on that mask I have a red X. The red X can hypnotize.

Why you want to take part: Got nothing better to do.

Are you active on ycm?: Not after 5:30 on weekdays. Football.

=D

Name In Game: Clichéd Villain

Part: A Villain, who maybe recurs a couple times throughout the game and doesn't pose much of a threat other than just making typical villainous comments as well as bad jokes like "HAHAHA YOU ARE PUNY" and "I WILL SMASH YOU SOON PROBABLY", "I AM A TERRORIST, I TOOK YOUR BIKE WHEN YOU WERE 12, BE SCARED", and stuff like that.

Any skills you want: The ability to use block capitals, pop out of nowhere, do little damage whatsoever, etc.

Why you want to take part: Why not? ;D

Are you active on ycm?: Yes.

Archived