Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

Form

Name In Game: Rain

Part: That one guy who shows up at random times to be cool and kill things. Yah......him.

Any skills you want: Major ass-kickin' bowstaff skills. Oh......and a sword skills.

Why you want to take part: I'm bored and awesome?

Are you active on ycm? Pretty much.

Hair Color: Light blue.

Hair Style: Anything that contains awesomeness.

Armor Color: Black

Male Or Female: Male

Class: Ninja. If that isn't available......I dunno. Pick something.

Anything Else: Give me ninja stars.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name In Game: Pikachu

Part: Main Character. Or at least, the most important Pokemon in the game.

Any skills you want: THUNDER!

Why you want to take part: This will be the epic shiz and the first time I will be in a video game made by someone other than Nintendo.

Are you active on ycm? Yes.

And no appearance form is needed. You know what a Pikachu looks like. ;D

Name In Game: FM6

Part: Villain

Any skills you want: Flood your mind with disturbing things.

Why you want to take part: Disturbing things and RPG's are kawaii

Are you active on ycm? Yes.

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: somwting kawaii

Armor Color: Red

Wing Color (Optional):

Class: Undefined.

Anything Else: Long live to the [Last boss name here]. I can also betray easily >:3.

Hair Color: Black with white and gold highlights

Hair Style: Somewhat spiky, but generally long

Armor Color: Black & White with a Red, Blue, and Yellow Trim

Wing Color (Optional): White at first, but become black later. He does not gain wings until later one, though.

Class: Cross between Paladin, Dark Knight, Black Mage, and Summoner

Name In Game: Icarus

Part: Knight in Shining Armour

Any skills you want: If anyone looks at me, they automatically turn into stone.

Why you want to take part: It seems fun.

Are you active on ycm?: Yah.

Hair Style: Afro

Armor Color: Platinum

Wing Color (Optional): None.

Class: Knight

Anything Else: Nope.

Hair Style: Shorter version of KH Axel's hair

Armor Color: White

Wing Color (Optional): Black (Only in final form) ;D

Class (Warrior' date=' Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): You choose, something powerful. >=D [b']Stripper[/b]

Edited.

Given the fact hat LAr is the maon villian this seems lik a suitable choice.

HUMAN BLOOD ISN'T TASTEY AT ALL

I would care to disagree.

Chairzard if I may? I believe now would be a prudent time to close acceptance of new characters. Then we will review the characters and decided on the best to put in. After that we can ask or more characters if the need arises or we can offer the position to some acquaintances (legendhiro and Abarai Renji are two people in particular that I would wish to have a cameo of).

Eventually we may release a sequel/expansion pack to fit in characters who were cut out of the original game.

Finally I'd like to add to my part from shop keeper to tutorial manager (since I am helpful). I also want to control anything that boosts or enhances weaponry and characters, such a role is one I belie most fitting to me. Since I am the only guy who seems to want these positions I don't see any problem in me hogging them.

Hair Style: see the guy in my sig, make it like that

Armor Color: blue robes

Wing Color (Optional):

Male Or Female: guy

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): beastmaster with heavy specialization on slime enemies

Anything Else: I am followed by a blue slime called Flany.

Hair Style: Shorter version of KH Axel's hair

Armor Color: White

Wing Color (Optional): Black (Only in final form) ;D

Class (Warrior' date=' Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): You choose, something powerful. >=D [b']Stripper[/b]

Edited.

Given the fact hat LAr is the maon villian this seems lik a suitable choice.

HUMAN BLOOD ISN'T TASTEY AT ALL

I would care to disagree.

Chairzard if I may? I believe now would be a prudent time to close acceptance of new characters. Then we will review the characters and decided on the best to put in. After that we can ask or more characters if the need arises or we can offer the position to some acquaintances (legendhiro and Abarai Renji are two people in particular that I would wish to have a cameo of).

Eventually we may release a sequel/expansion pack to fit in characters who were cut out of the original game.

Finally I'd like to add to my part from shop keeper to tutorial manager (since I am helpful). I also want to control anything that boosts or enhances weaponry and characters' date=' such a role is one I belie most fitting to me. Since I am the only guy who seems to want these positions I don't see any problem in me hogging them.

Hair Style: see the guy in my sig, make it like that

Armor Color: blue robes

Wing Color (Optional):

Male Or Female: guy

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): beastmaster with heavy specialization on slime enemies

Anything Else: I am followed by a blue slime called Flany.

[/quote']

Good idea, But everyone will be in it, Only 4-6 people will be playable, Am i right? All above accepted.

Name In Game:Phire( pronounced Fire)

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want):Villian

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.): Able to manipulate flames of any kind, also can manipulate gravity

Why you want to take part:Because this sounds really cool and I think i would be good in it.

Are you active on ycm?

Every day

Hair Style:Spikey and short

Armor Color:Green with red strips lineing the entire suit

Male Or Female:Male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):Doom Kight

Anything Else:

I pwn and like waffles lolz

Name In Game:Phire( pronounced Fire)

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer' date=' Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want):Villian

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.): Able to manipulate flames of any kind, also can manipulate gravity

Why you want to take part:Because this sounds really cool and I think i would be good in it.

Are you active on ycm?

Every day

Hair Style:Spikey and short

Armor Color:Green with red strips lineing the entire suit

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):Doom Kight

Anything Else:

I pwn and like waffles lolz

[/quote']

Added.

Form

Name In Game: Xiasho

Part: rival of main character' date=' manipulator in the storyline

Any skills you want: Ability to drain life or feed life into others

Why you want to take part: Sounds interesting

Are you active on ycm? To a certain extent yes.

[/quote']

Added.

Name In Game: Escherion

Part: Villain

Any skills you want: Super human strength and the ability to raise the dead.

Why you want to take part: To be in a game myself and if I'm in to see how things turn out.

Are you active on ycm?: I was for the longest while, on everyday. But recently I have left, but fortunately I came back. ^_^

Hair Style: Spiked?

Armor Color: Blackish-Grey.

Wing Color (Optional): A Dark Silver.

Class: Doom Knight

Anything Else: Possibly demon horns. ^_^

Fill the appearance form Death Dealer, shame on such an illustrious member of the organization.

The thing is that characters are like cards in a deck, it's best to have a small amount so you can develop them closely and watch them become awesome in their own right.

Of course if we add a large amount of side quests that do not compromise the storyline we can accomdate a large amount of people (one would be a quest giver and a bunch of those could be bosses in small mini dungeons).

For example lets say Kitty wants to drink the blood of the very rare Fuchsia Flan. Because it is a slime the party heads towards me who informs them that I have one in captivity but I need you to defeat Yugioh 5D because he is trying to hunt my slimes. You do so, I give you the Fuchisa Flan blood and in return Kitty gives you Nosferatu spellmod (heals you 1/5 of the damage).

A spell mod are special items like accesories except you equip them to skills. This way you cn give your special attacks additional effects. I thought of them myself so you will not have to worry about law suits.

Fill the appearance form Death Dealer' date=' shame on such an illustrious member of the organization.

The thing is that characters are like cards in a deck, it's best to have a small amount so you can develop them closely and watch them become awesome in their own right.

Of course if we add a large amount of side quests that do not compromise the storyline we can accomdate a large amount of people (one would be a quest giver and a bunch of those could be bosses in small mini dungeons).

For example lets say Kitty wants to drink the blood of the very rare Fuchsia Flan. Because it is a slime the party heads towards me who informs them that I have one in captivity but I need you to defeat Yugioh 5D because he is trying to hunt my slimes. You do so, I give you the Fuchisa Flan blood and in return Kitty gives you Nosferatu spellmod (heals you 1/5 of the damage).

A spell mod are special items like accesories except you equip them to skills. This way you cn give your special attacks additional effects. I thought of them myself so you will not have to worry about law suits.

[/quote']

Yea like some of the characters can be npcs and just people walking in a town..

@G-virus, Name = Adventure quest worlds? Accepted anyway though.

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: Spiky like urstos hair

Wing Color (Optional): Midnight blue

Male Or Female: male

Class: Reaper, taker of life

Anything Else: Like a sort of grim reaper, wields scythe and his powers to give and take life. I want him to be more of an interruption and his main weakness his ego in a case where he might take you up on a challenge without powers and so on. He should also be an optional heavy exp gain battle where he is extremely hard to beat but it rewards you with a LOT of exp.

Btw nexev, I quoted my earlier app and at that time the appearance form didn't exist, I only noticed now that everyone is filling out appearance. Thanks for trying to help though.

May I also help with storyline nexev and char?

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: Spiky like urstos hair

Wing Color (Optional): Midnight blue

Male Or Female: male

Class: Reaper' date=' taker of life

Anything Else: Like a sort of grim reaper, wields scythe and his powers to give and take life. I want him to be more of an interruption and his main weakness his ego in a case where he might take you up on a challenge without powers and so on. He should also be an optional heavy exp gain battle where he is extremely hard to beat but it rewards you with a LOT of exp.

Btw nexev, I quoted my earlier app and at that time the appearance form didn't exist, I only noticed now that everyone is filling out appearance. Thanks for trying to help though.[hr']

May I also help with storyline nexev and char?

Guess so.

Name In Game: Twisted

Part: I should like to be a really badass villian the becomes a good guy and is still badass.

Any skills you want: EARTHBENDER

Why you want to take part: I thought I might need more posts I don't really know what it's about.

Are you active on ycm? Duh.

FILL OUT APPEARANCE!!!!! Accepted, Anways larxene posted appearance somewere else and I thought I would post it here to look back for data, Blonde

Sorta like Flandre's

Black

Black (Final Form only)

Female

Whatever works best with my ability.

Ehh, you think of stuff. I'm too lazy.

Name In Game:

Part: Side kick to main character

Any skills you want: technology

Why you want to take part:It sounds awesome and smexy

Are you active on ycm? Hell yeah

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Armor Color:

Wing Color (Optional):

Class: mage

Anything Else: Here ->5d98997.png

Skills = Special attacks, Please fix that, Accepted.

Archived