Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges

Charizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Death Dealer: Welcome to the fold, it may be a bit time consuming if I was working solo anyway.

So here is Lar's app redone by me since she is lazy.

Hair Color: Blond

Hair Style: Cut short yet has a ponytail that reaches her shoulder that starts from the top of her head

Armor Color: Black

Wing Color (Optional): In final form the wings are black, they are otherwise nonexistnt

Male Or Female: Female

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Wendigo (a malevolent cannibalistic spirit, in this case LAr has become one through the power of greed and cannabalism, they are difficult to destroy and are skilled with controlling ice and draining peoples energy)

Anything Else: She has a final form

Name In Game: Leo

Part: Normal Character

Any skills you want:

-Short-range teleportation

Why you want to take part: Because this sounds liek more work to burden a mod with.

Are you active on ycm?: For the most part

Hair Color: Dark Red

Hair Style: Anime-style messy that comes down to his ears and covers part of his eyes.

Armor Color: Blue (w/a gold trim if possible)

Wing Color (Optional): Gray with red horizontal streaks at the top

Male Or Female: Male

Class: Swordmaster (Fire Emblem style) + a little bit of dark magic on the side

Anything Else: One eye is solid black and the other is a normal blue.

Name In Game: Leo

Part: Normal Character

Any skills you want:

-Short-range teleportation

-Gimme a battle axe as weapon pls :3

Why you want to take part: Because this sounds liek more work to burden a mod with.

Are you active on ycm?: For the most part

Doing appearance right nao...

Ok added.

fixed

Thanks.

Hair Color: Black with white and gold highlights

Hair Style: Somewhat spiky' date=' but generally long

Armor Color: Black & White with a Red, Blue, and Yellow Trim

Wing Color (Optional): White at first, but become black later. He does not gain wings until later one, though.

Class: Cross between Paladin, Dark Knight, Black Mage, and Summoner

[/quote']

Just another reminder please put the original form to.

Hair Color: Lime Green

Hair Style: lolemocut

Armor Color: Black tee shirt and skinny jeans' date=' please.

Wing Color (Optional): Nope.

Male Or Female: Imma dude.

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Sorceror, ftw.

Anything Else: I am cool.

[/quote']

Thanks for filling it out.

Name In Game: Celias Novix

Part: Genre-savvy Dragon

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves' date=' If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.)

Why you want to take part: Allow me to explain my role. I am not an actual dragon, but I serve as Larxene's second-in-command. I am one of the more smart characters, and I am encountered several times throughout the story, evolving with each encounter.

Are you active on ycm? Yes

[/quote']

here it is Char.

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves' date=' If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.)

Why you want to take part: Allow me to explain my role. I am not an actual dragon, but I serve as Larxene's second-in-command. I am one of the more smart characters, and I am encountered several times throughout the story, evolving with each encounter.

[/quote']

here it is Char.

Oh ok.

[/quote']

here it is Char.

Nexev, Good news, I fixed the battle system and I am now working on the world map.

Name In Game: Zexion

Part: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) - Lar's recurring minion who you fight 5 times and who becomes increasingly more difficult each time. But I hardly act like a Minion, and tend to ignore her a lot and act like a jerk. We're the Jerk/Betch team.

Any skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) - The power to imitate just about anything - from things like other people's powers/weapons, to creating full-body duplicates of myself or other people, to even imitating a voice or sound. (So, in a roundabout way, Zexion's powers, except less broken xD)

Why you want to take part: - Fun?

Are you active on ycm? - Yup.

Hair Color: Lavender

Hair Style: Kinda like Zexion's, but less long in the front.

Armor Color: Black

Wing Color (Optional): Teal Blue (Final Fight only)

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Um...whatever you would call what I described? I guess we can say Blue Mage, or Illusionist.

Anything Else: Not that I can think of.

Name In Game: Amethyst

Part: Aloof Big Brother (Gear Check Fight at times, Guest Party Member at others).

Any skills you want: Scythe, Omnicryst (Ask Nexev about that one), Silver Ethereal Wings that appear for transport.

Why you want to take part: Nexev thinks it has potential, so it's worth a shot.

Are you active on ycm?: Yes

Hair Color: Silver

Hair Style: Any Generic Hairgel Intensive Anime Style.

Armor Color: Blue and Silver (Under Black Cloak)

Wing Color (Optional): Silver (Slightly transparent ; Only present when summoned)

Class: ? (Most likely some sort of mage/knight hybrid)

Anything Else: Scythe can be charged by Omnicryst.

Name In Game: Poe-Kei

Part: Reacurring character; appears randomly and helps the plot move along

Any skills you want: Good with sword I suppose.

Why you want to take part: Because everyone else is doing it and I wanna be a cool kid.

Are you active on ycm: No. But I'll swing by more often if you go through with this.

Hair Color: Green

Hair Style: Short

Armor Color: Black, Red and Brown

Wing Color (Optional): No wings pl0x.

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c): Warrior I guess.

Anything Else: Poe-Kei is a wolf hybrid, and therefore has wolf ears and a wolf tail. Everything else naturally human.

Also, he hangs around Larxene's character for obvious reasons.

The Omnicryst, is a hollow crystal ball (capable of floating in midair) with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy the Omnicryst essentially allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).

The Omnicryst' date=' is a hollow crystal ball (capable of floating in midair) with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy the Omnicryst essentially allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).

[/quote']

Great idea! 6 bosses will hold a gem!

The Omnicryst' date=' is a hollow crystal ball (capable of floating in midair) with several small gems inside it. Since the gems are empowered and the crystal ball magnifies energy the Omnicryst essentially allows you to cast stronger spells through the orb at low mana. (If for example you knew fire, the with the crystal you can use a quarter of the mana and cast Fira).

[/quote']

You mean like it will gain more gems as you defeat bosses?

[/quote']

You mean like it will gain more gems as you defeat bosses?

Yea.

[spoiler=Form]

Name In Game: Master Magician (He doesnt have a name people refer him to this)

Part: Master Magician

Any skills you want: Death Ball, Force Field, Lightning, Plasma Ray

Why you want to take part: I love Video games and one about YCM how could I not want to take part :)

I'll post an appearance later

Archived