Look! Fiend Roar Deities have a horse now?!

To those who want to know, it's called "Fiend Roar Deity Beast Unicor" and is a Beast-Type.

It's a 2300 ATK Level 4 Synchro, Honestable at that. Oh and if you get the effect right, not too hard within the archtype, you have free negation and destruction of everything, which pretty much makes it able to negate all traps and opponent's effects during your turn.

Oh, and let's not forget that it's a Level 4 Fiend Roar Diety which means that the ever-spammable Cruz can get this guy on the field repeatedly.

Think I'm in love.

And it's a freaking Unicorn

1 "Fiend Roar Deity" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

That limits his playability a lot.

Also while his effect of and in itself is good it's situational and depends on your opponent so you really won't get much use out of it.

This is why

#1) He goes in a FRD Deck.

#2) You Summon him on your turn, get equal cards, then run right through everything before your opponent messes things up.

Why is everyone expecting Synchros to be entirely playable outside of their Archtype? Heck' date=' it's not even hard to splash a couple of the FRD Tuners around - Raven's pretty damn hot as a searchable multi-level Tuner.

[/quote']

Not to mention Beast Cerberal.

I thought it was great' date=' but then I realized all it required was your opponent setting 1 card before they do whatever they were going to.

[/quote']

Kirby beat me to it.

It would have ben awesome, if it could negate anything by simply discarding 1 card

But no :<

Archived