[DISC] The 2 new SJ promos

Genisis makes an epic L&DD loop. Whenever L&DD dies' date=' revive REDRUM, use effect on Genisis, effect to bring L&DD to hand, make another L&DD barrier against effects. <3

Also, I guess that Shuno is made for Geminis? IDK, I wouldn't use it.

[/quote']

Wait.

That's actually pretty good.

Genisis makes an epic L&DD loop. Whenever L&DD dies' date=' revive REDRUM, use effect on Genisis, effect to bring L&DD to hand, make another L&DD barrier against effects. <3

[/quote']

Wait.

I didn't invent it, saw it in a Deck on here actually. It's a pretty damn awesome combo.

[/quote']

Wait.

I didn't invent it, saw it in a Deck on here actually. It's a pretty damn awesome combo.

Didn't Cliff make that combo?

You gotta' love Toywiz ;)

Shunoros was nerfed to hell though.

They had to.

Plus' date=' they dont have the other cards that would go with it. So that also adds to the reason.

Oh, and Shunoros would be epic in a Traditional-list Normal-Machine deck[/fact']

(yes, such a deck exists. Just, its tricky to make one)

Off-Topic: Ima make a Stealth Union-Control deck in Wc09, and included Genesic Dragon.

Super Vehicroid Genesic Union.

Yo.

They had to.

Plus' date=' they dont have the other cards that would go with it. So that also adds to the reason.

Oh, and Shunoros would be epic in a Traditional-list Normal-Machine deck[/fact']

Off-Topic: Ima make a Stealth Union-Control deck in Wc09, and included Genesic Dragon.

Yo.

Black Salvo >_>

Plus does Shunoros stack?

They had to.

Yo.

Black Salvo >_>I was thinking more along the lines of Limiter Removal, since only Shunoros will be destroyed

Plus does Shunoros stack?I'm pretty sure it does

J-Post

Archived