Tresure of Dragunity [DISC]

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/5869494

Ok, so that is a list of confirmed Absolute Powerforce cards. Probably old news (the list) but one of the cards is:

Treasure of Harmony

Normal Spell Card

Activate by discarding 1 Dragon-type Tuner with 1000 or less ATK. Draw 2 cards.

Incase noone realizes that is made for Dragunity, it is. And if it is coming out in Absolute Powerforce, it would be very, very stupid to release absolutly no cards made for it, even for Konami... *flips out*

Discuss the usefulness of the card in general and the Dragunity Archetype.

Incase noone realizes that is made for Dragunity' date=' it is. And if it is coming out in Absolute Powerforce, it would be very, very stupid to release absolutly no cards made for it, even for Konami... *flips out*

[/quote']

Actually, you're wrong. This was released because Yusei used it. It says Dragon Tuner with 1000 or less ATK because that's exactly what he used.

Didn't it use to be "Discard a Level 2 Dragon Tuner"? I think this new effect is win.

No, it was any tuner.

Anyways, this card is useful for any Dragon deck with a tuner that isn't Magna Drago. Pretty much...

Good thing my Synchro deck runs Duhbriss dragon XD

Seems decent..works nice with Debris...although if we don't get new BW in this set I'm going to crucify a kitten.

Release this card to Special Summon 1 level 7 or higher Machine-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. The Opponent draws 1 card.

This card was still pretty much made for Dragunity seeing as every single one of the their Dragons are also tuners and most of them have less than 1000 ATK. Debris Dragon is also a great card for Dragunity since it has quite an array of Winged Beast monsters to summon via it's effect that qualify and can then sync for Dragunity Knights.

I want Dragunity to come to TCG D:

Archived