I smash yer Goblins!

The main reason this isn't used isn't because it can hit you. It's because it can only it your opponent if their monster is in attack position.

I thought no one used face-up defense position anymore.

If I had a big minster and he had a small one and lots of face downs' date=' i'd rather have Fissure than Hammer shot.

[/quote']

Unless that small monster is Marshmallon, etc., just run it over with your monster.

I don't see how this can be lesser in power to Fissure and Smashing Ground. I know it destroys all over the field' date=' but if you do have a monster with an ATK higher then your opponents monster, then you should be able to do the maths.

[/quote']

This.

But if you have the stronger monster, you are probably winning, so you should save the Hammer Shot for when your opponent top-decks a Judgment Dragon or other serious threat. When games can shift that quickly between leaders, a "dead draw" is an insurance policy for later.

You play hammer shot' date=' I play book of moon on my big monster and lol @ you because you just killed your own monster.

[/quote']

But I just got you to reveal your set card.... Now I otk you? o.O

NO!! I play Threatening Roar to stop your otk.

No! I use Solemn Judgment on your Threatening Roar.

Ha! I Solemn your Solemn 8)

You play hammer shot' date=' I play book of moon on my big monster and lol @ you because you just killed your own monster.

[/quote']

But I just got you to reveal your set card.... Now I otk you? o.O

NO!! I play Threatening Roar to stop your otk.

No! I use Solemn Judgment on your Threatening Roar.

Ha! I Solemn your Solemn 8)

Dark Bribe :3

Archived