Monarchy on YCM

400px-LevelStealerSOVR-JP-R.jpg

When this card is in your Graveyard, you can select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field whose Level is 5 or higher in order to activate this effect. Reduce the selected monster's Level by 1 and Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Tributed, except for a Tribute Summon.

This would work great in Monarchs. You'll always have tribute fodder, and because Monarchs are high level, you will always have something to target with this.

Maybe as a tuner it would be even better.

Opening hand

Monarch

Monarch

Monarch

One for One

Monster

Ult. Offering

=0

Set Ult.

Pass

Draw

1 4 1

Level Stealer

Trib for Mon

Level Stealer

Ult. Off.

Trib for Mon

ETC

Rape face.

kind of situational, but yes, this card is good.

Could be used with pixie ring to protect it.

Inferno Reckless Summon Quick Synchron with this, win the game.

[spoiler=Quick Synchron]

QuickSynchronSOVR-JP-C.jpg

By sending 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, then you can substitute this card for any "Synchron" Tuner monster. This card can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster that uses a "Synchron" Tuner monster.

And what to you want to bet that Konami kills it :/

This is it's offical real effect bro.

I think he means limit/ban

Or worse' date=' they make it a Secret Rare.

Which automaticly makes its price [i']at least[/i] 15$

I don't think they'll do that, but then again they are planning on releasing CoTLB, Solar Recharge, and Honest as promos, so I'm not really sure.

Couldn't you Reverse Trap during the start of your turn (last turn you Setted it), you get out LaDD, you activate this guys effect, he negates, and it would be infinite loop of lol ATK.

If that is true, then your opponent will soon say to its ATK, "It's OVER 9000!!!!!111!!1"

That would be a lulzy, but situational, OTK.

Couldn't you Reverse Trap during the start of your turn (last turn you Setted it)' date=' you get out LaDD, you activate this guys effect, he negates, and it would be infinite loop of lol ATK.

If that is true, then your opponent will soon say to its ATK, "It's OVER 9000!!!!!111!!1"

That would be a lulzy, but situational, OTK.

[/quote']

Can't, after one ATK increase from it's own effect (due to Reverse Trap) negates it's effect from working anymore, it's a really odd ruling...

Archived