Do you like fake types  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like fake types

• yes
    • no

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. They can all be classified into an already existing type. For example...

Human=Spellcaster/Warrior/Psychic

Vampire=Zombie

Ninja=Warrior

Any animal=Beast' date=' Winged-Beast

Mythical animal=Beast, Beast Warrior, Winged-Beast, Dragon

Aquatic Life=Aqua, Sea Serpent, Fish

Etc.

[/quote']

This.

Fake Types are stupid. =/

The limiting of Fake types limits imagination. Some of us do not want to be tied down to the official types and would rather expand into something unique and new. Fake type hatred is childish. I understand the distaste for noobish fake types, but those with more detail and complexity do not deserve the hate. Some cards just can't fit into the established types. Myself in particular feel that luck based cards should have their own type, instead of being Warriors/Spellcasters/Fairies/Etc. My Gambler type fits perfectly for cards back on luck, because using them is typically a gamble.

The limiting of Fake types limits imagination. Some of us do not want to be tied down to the official types and would rather expand into something unique and new. Fake type hatred is childish. I understand the distaste for noobish fake types' date=' but those with more detail and complexity do not deserve the hate. Some cards just can't fit into the established types. Myself in particular feel that luck based cards should have their own type, instead of being Warriors/Spellcasters/Fairies/Etc. My Gambler type fits perfectly for cards back on luck, because using them is typically a gamble.

[/quote']

You sir, are a n00b. Just make them "Luck Lord" Archetype instead of coming up with some lame Fake Type. There are already multiple luck based cards, none of which have had the need for a new Type.

Vampire=Zombie

Ninja=Warrior

Etc.

[/quote']

Far too generic. A random person should be a warrior? Lol.

Vampire=Zombie

Ninja=Warrior

Etc.

[/quote']

Why would anybody make a random person into a card? I don't recall ever seeing "Glenn the Postman" as a card. "Human" is one of the more retarded fake types commonly seen on YCM.

Give me a decent Fake Type that I can't fit into another already existing bracket.

The limiting of Fake types limits imagination. Some of us do not want to be tied down to the official types and would rather expand into something unique and new. Fake type hatred is childish. I understand the distaste for noobish fake types' date=' but those with more detail and complexity do not deserve the hate. Some cards just can't fit into the established types. Myself in particular feel that luck based cards should have their own type, instead of being Warriors/Spellcasters/Fairies/Etc. My Gambler type fits perfectly for cards back on luck, because using them is typically a gamble.

[/quote']

I'm with Caine on this one. Why limit yourself when you could create the next big thing. One day one of us might work for Konami and be allowed to create a new type. If we limit ourselves now then we limit the future of this site and possible the future of the Yugioh world.

[/quote']

You sir, are a n00b. Just make them "Luck Lord" Archetype instead of coming up with some lame Fake Type. There are already multiple luck based cards, none of which have had the need for a new Type.

I present a valid argument and you write me off as a n00b, really where is the validity in your argument? Why make an Archetype when several of the cards you would like to include in the group wouldn't fit with the Archetype name. Say I use your "Luck Lord" name for the basis of an Archetype, there are only so many things you can do with that. With Fake types you are allowed more creative freedom to work with, Say I want to name one card "Tuning Ace" and another "Luck Reaper" there isn't really a good way to tie those two cards together with an Archetype. I am not saying we should change all the old cards to match certain Fake types. I would like to see a type expansion, allowing for more depth and strategy to the game. There is so much meta game bullshit that it is killing the fun of playing the game. Creativity is what this site is about and all of your hatred of Fake types is killing that Creativity.

I know why people hate them. They don't have REAL cards to support them. I think Fake Types are OK as long as we have proper support cards, sometimes, if there is a real type close enough, make it that real type... I'm Neutral and on both sides, so NOTHING TO SAY.

I can't wait for a war about MULTIPLE types... boy, that is gonna be sooo fun. A war about those, and me, standin' by the side, not doing anything, cos' Fake or Real... I don't give a f*** about fake stuff or real stuff! It's just like Pirated goods, as long as you can use them... there.

Simple.

Remember YCMers - Pirated stuff are awesome cos' we can use them!

Fake subtypes, fake ATTRIBUTES... Those are way awesomer...

Fake Types aren't OK, Unless you create like... Hundreds of them... HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS AND EVERLASTING POWER! Indeed. Then, support cards for fake types? I think I'm repeating the same thing.

Hope someone quotes this...

Vampire=Zombie

Ninja=Warrior

Etc.

[/quote']

Why would anybody make a random person into a card? I don't recall ever seeing "Glenn the Postman" as a card. "Human" is one of the more retarded fake types commonly seen on YCM.

Give me a decent Fake Type that I can't fit into another already existing bracket.

If can't think of a reason to create rather lackluster people you suffer from extreme creativity problems.

Archived