♥Łövëły Archithan♥ The Beasts of Your Demise

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you PM me the pic for Serene?

I can't find a OCG error. All the cards are great and flow together nicely. Their pictures match them too. =P Nice legend.

Makes me wonder what Konami would do with this...Never mind. They might screw up your perfect work. D:

10/10

Looking forward to that other sub-type too.

i dislike the recoloring..... and to be honest the Jumper Sup-Type is not needed IMO O_o

LIES. ALL LIES.

THEY ARE REQUIRED TO BE EXTREMELY MORE EPIC.

Not a single OCG error. But their needs to be a comma between "it's own effect" and "you can". Atleast I think it does. o_o I'm not one to care or like recolors, but I like it. It's pretty nice. Catman did good. The effect is balanced by only being able to do one at a time. I love the picture and Wicked Enigma is a awesome name.

Stop amazing me, you.

10/10

That new monster as a level 4 with that picture is a complete lol. But who cares? *Shot* I think it's a bit underpowered. You're dropping a bit much for him, and with his low stats, unless you up the ATK, you can't do much. And he's instantly owned from a effect. D: Atleast you can't take Battle Damage with him. He'd be a good stall/tribute hybrid. No OCG errors I can see.

Hmm...

9.5/10

So, I figured I should pay a vist to the rp masters therad...and, I'm not surprized in the least. The pictures look like they would acaully be on Yugioh cards, exepet for a few. The card grammer seems alright, a bit unorthodox perhaps, but very good...and so many!!!!!! The background story was also amusing...albit a tab inappropirate. Al and all, I'm impressed! Is there anything in particular you want be to look at? I'd be glad to help.

Archived