♥Łövëły Archithan♥ The Beasts of Your Demise

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing about your new update (the buster card) is the pay 1000 LP to special summon a monster destroyed this turn's effect.

For the most part the card is balanced, that effect though can be questionable. Yes it depends on the circumstances, but maybe put some restriction on the monster you can special summon

9/10

oh and don't worry about your computer not working with YVD. Mine doesn't either, so you're far from alone in this

OCG is very good, excpet some minor errors:

When this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 Monster Card from your hand to negate the attack. *If you do*, this card cannot attack your opponent directly during your next Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Psychic-Type monster, *it* gains 100 DEF.

Pretty nice card, but i wonder why this card has no effect that can special summon other archithans while they're removed from play.

Overall 9,5/10

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned using a LIGHT monster, gain 1000 Life Points. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Archithan" monster to Special Summon 1 removed from play "Vicious Archithan" monster. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect, cannot attack the turn it was Summoned.

i like this pic;]:D:D

effect is balanced, it has low stats for a Level 7 synchro. Some OCG errors, so 9/10

Archived