♥Łövëły Archithan♥ The Beasts of Your Demise

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for Arbon Armorium, the 5 card drain from your opponent's deck is a little OPed. Yes you did say it'll lose atk this way, but I'd keep the atk loss last longer than just 1 turn. Make it 2 or 3 turns instead

Though for Celestic Mode, that's perfectly ok because like Assault Mode monsters, your Celestic Mode monsters are meant to be OPed anyway

so I'll give those cards 9.7/10

for Arbon Armorium' date=' the 5 card drain from your opponent's deck is a little OPed. Yes you did say it'll lose atk this way, but I'd keep the atk loss last longer than just 1 turn. Make it 2 or 3 turns instead

[/quote'] Well that would UP it. If your drain 1 card then thats not making this card OP. Drain 2 cards and This card's still doing even. Drain 3 and it's weak enough for your opponent to destroy using almost any lvl 5 so its still good. At 4 its super vulnerable. and at 5, you may as well throw it away, with 1400 ATK it cant withstand much.

Making it last 2 rounds is slightly UP.

But I get what your coming at and I appreciate your comment on that :3

But I'd prefer to keep it this way until at least a couple more people comment on it. (If anyone does which I doubt since this card has so many cards people wont really look at them properly.)

Though for Celestic Mode' date=' that's perfectly ok because like Assault Mode monsters, your Celestic Mode monsters are meant to be OPed anyway

so I'll give those cards 9.7/10

[/quote']

Good point :3

But I'll have to wait for others to report that (thats always been my policy. 2 people commenting the same thing with good explainations before I fix)

xD Thanks a tons Crystal Alien!

Why no problem' date=' Now that I don't want this to be spam I must say something about the set.

I like the newer monsters you added, with like every new card you add, the more into it you get. x']

[ means they keep gettnig better, and better. ]

So I hope to see more, from you i'll watch this thread, for abit.

Corbon is perfectly balanced out

first time I've seen a Machine Spirit monster, that's quite unique you got there, LLD

"If this is the only card you control, this monster does not have to have its effects that returns it to the hand activated." <----this is the only sentence that sounds a little weird for OCG though

as for the ATK/DEF determining effect, I guess it's balanced since you made it lv7 anyway

9.8/10

• 3 weeks later...

:3 Well, the set first started off as just Vicious Archithans. Their names derived from their ferocious looks.

Then I moved into the Supporters Archithan Species, which was derived from them looking like different species of animals but looking related to the VA.

Then I extended to the Ancient Archithans, whose name came from their appearances. They looked exceedingly powerful and since when people generally think of Ancient creatures they envision great majestic beings or impressive terrible beings with is what the AAs look like.

After that I changed to Infernal Archithans. These cards were named from their fiendish appearances.

Seraphim Archithan's names came from the word seraphim which means celestic beings, which fit their appearances of celestial magnificance.

Finally the Dimension Archithans names came from their effects. Their effects deal with them removing themselves from play when attacked then resummoned during that end phase, hinting interdimensional travel.

^^

So does that answer your question?

I think it's neat that someone's interested in my cards names :3 Thanks a loads for that! +Rep I think ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent, you've probably heard enough praise from me, but this set always seems to just get better. Are you going to add more cards to the "Dimension Archithians" those seem to have a very interesting concept and I'd like to see more of them.

One more thing If I could ask a favor, do you mind taking a look at the Illusionists set in my sig? I can't seem to get many people to take much of a look at it.

Archived