Heart of the Underdawg

I saw the title of the topic and felt entitled.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Exodia dawg so we activated HOTU while activating HOTU while activating HOTU so we can draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase so we can-

*draws Spell card*

Dammit dawg

I saw the title of the topic and felt entitled.

Yo dawg' date=' I heard you like Exodia dawg so we activated HOTU while activating HOTU while activating HOTU so we can draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase and Draw again during our Draw Phase so we can-

*draws Spell card*

Dammit dawg

[/quote']

I had to lol.

Anyways, i like it. Making a deck of 32 normal monsters all the pieces of exodia and 3 of these would be hilarious. An abusable draw engine that hasn't found itself banned yet; just my taste.

only problem with that is that if you don't get HotDog in your opening hand' date=' you won't last long enough to get it.

[/quote']

Thats why u run Triple Reckless Greed and Triple Common Charity and Triple Upstart Goblin.

Don't you make hotu less effective by putting more non vanillas in the deck?

only problem with that is that if you don't get HotDog in your opening hand' date=' you won't last long enough to get it.

[/quote']

Thats why u run Triple Reckless Greed and Triple Common Charity and Triple Upstart Goblin.

Don't you make hotu less effective by putting more non vanillas in the deck?

not rly those will actually make the deck a lot more faster and give u more chances to draw ur HotU

Archived