I never thought I'd see this printed in English...

This remake is the only card I know of without a sufficient background (other than the summoned skull anniversary pack thing)

410px-DarkMagicianWJMP-JP-UR.jpg

Terrible.

That IS terrible...

Besides' date=' I said it was the only card [u']that I know of[/u] without a background.

Kazuki's art was awesome for all the Anniversary pack cards. Though' date=' Summoned Skull could afford a BG. I hope this card is in the January issue just because it would be like Konami/Shonen Jump telling me "Happy Birthday!" Obelisk himself is an okay card, i think he'd do best in skill drain.

[/quote']

Needs moar Secret Rareness, or backgrounds. and Borders.

My question is WHERE THE HECK ARE THE IMAGE BORDERS?!!??!!?!?

they left because the art was so terrible.

Okay' date=' don't mess me. I've been in 3 flame wars and I won them.

now, may I ask for a REAL explanation?

[/quote']

Failnami didnt feel like putting them there...

Seriously though, I have no idea. Maybe it was just to make the anniversary cards unique? None of them have borders...

Maybe it was just to show more of the art, just like the extended art Magic: The Gathering cards.

I find this funny... We always yell at TCs for not having background on there cards, and yet heres Kazuki with his pro artwork.

But the thing is... Theres so little white space on the image, that it doesnt matter. Due to Obelisk bieng the most prominant design on the card itself.

Archived