Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like my 3 negs removed please. The poster claims I "copied his card", "spammed his thread" and "stole his account". Apparently I did all of this in the span of a few minutes. I have never even seen this member on the forums before, and obviously I could not have stolen his account if he neg repped me for it back.

' pid='1499166' dateline='1229997974']

I have received three negative reps from Animefan210 or something about lying about Holo sheets' date=' when in fact he/she DID steal mine and other's Holo Sheets. If someone would be so kind to remove them.

[/quote']

I am not rushing any of the Super Moderators, but so far no action has been taken. The person who negged me did in fact steal my Holo sheets, and they were revenge reps anyways. Again, there is no rush, just informing you guys. :D

I would like my 3 negs removed please. The poster claims I "copied his card"' date=' "spammed his thread" and "stole his account". Apparently I did all of this in the span of a few minutes. I have never even seen this member on the forums before, and obviously I could not have stolen his account if he neg repped me for it back.

[/quote']

I have got 8 Revenge Reps from Kingdom01' date=' he claims I was spamming, after I had left. If you could please remove them, I would be happy and he says he wont stop. Read them all...

~ Synthiea

[/quote']

What ever happened to banning someone from using the reputation system?

I have got 8 Revenge Reps from Kingdom01' date=' he claims I was spamming, after I had left. If you could please remove them, I would be happy and he says he wont stop. Read them all...

~ Synthiea

[/quote']

What ever happened to banning someone from using the reputation system?

Well if you read one it says, I will give you 3 neg reps every day -.-

Excuse Me.

I got a pointless neg from LuigiFan#1 cause I asked him why he likes Luigi cause I thought he was kinda lame (it was in the "Something you have always wanted to know about the user above" thread). =/

Please remove this - rep.

Thank You.

I posted this one a couple pages back just in case you mods missed it ;)

Archived