Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's funny is that I got this neg rep on the 21st, and I didn't notice it til today because I got a positive before I looked at it.

Anyway, please remove this neg rep I have, the dude gave it to me because I explained the image credit rule to him, and I shuned him for flaming another member.

i have requested a few pages ago to remove a rep from someone that says i have "Idiotic' date=' childish, STUPID replies to threads"i do not think that a 2 week neg rep is needed.i want that removed.

[/quote']

^^this is one neg rep i need to remove.. the other one is almost the same.i have two negs because people think i post wierd replies.Please remove them.

I'd like to get 1 neg rep by *ARCEUS* removed... "For making fun of Jesus"

First' date=' I didn't/wasn't. Second, I don't think that is the kind of thing neg reps exist for...

I'd also like to remove Flrf's plus rep "For making fun of Jesus"

Same reasons.

[/quote']

So Flrf's +rep was removed....but *ARCEUS*'s -rep wasn't?

I haven't received any neg rep's.

But i was scanning a page & i noticed that "Zenrais" has 4 neg peps saying "Posting when banned" when its impossible to post when you are banned' date=' so i figured i would ask to have them deleted.

BTW, don't tell him, i said anything, i don't want anybody to be thanking me,

Im just trying to be nice

[/quote']

Notice how he got them from Ashje, I think. I think that meant he was posting in Ashje's shop when he was banned from ordering from that shop. =D

OK, this is really nasty. Someone gives me negative reputation points for my name, "Taco Bell"?! Actually, it's a nickname people gave me at school, and to be stupid like the one who gave me that point, Twilight Star, I was named that because I used to give some of my friends home-made tacos on school breaks and so I got the name. Yeah, it is more of a food share I loved to do.

But I get the picture here. He's mad at my Gaza thread. "Happy Kwanzaa", what does that have to deal with it?

Archived