[DISC] The Third Junky

JunkArcherDP09-JP-UR.jpg

Junk Synchron + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Once per turn you can remove 1 monster your opponent controls from play. During the End Phase' date=' the removed monster returns to the opponent's side of the field in the same Battle Position.

[/quote']

Discuss how this guy is next to his little brothers.

And its ATK remains the same DX

And I might actually use this. Bieng able to remove an annoying monster for a turn is pretty good IMO

And the fact that it only has 100 less ATK than it's fellow lvl 7 Synchro beatstick' date=' Psychic Tracer, but has an actually useful effect has no effect on your judgement.[hr']

Clear the way for my OTK! (the Rhyme was accidental.)

There is also that....

---^

exept it cant, the list us usable splashable light monsters that wont detract from a decks overall synergy is disgustingly low

so CS cant be splashed into any deck, also the way you put it it makes it seem as if CS is bad :S

not only this, this card is terrible, why cant is just have CS effect?

its a specific lv7 synchro i just dont get it :S

---^

exept it cant' date=' the list us usable splashable light monsters that wont detract from a decks overall synergy is disgustingly low

so CS cant be splashed into any deck, also the way you put it it makes it seem as if CS is bad :S

not only this, this card is terrible, why cant is just have CS effect?

its a specific lv7 synchro i just dont get it :S

[/quote']

... did I really need to put a sarcasm tag? Neither Junk Archer and CS can't be spammed into all decks, but it's easier to splash Junk into a deck than a LIGHT monster that doesn't detract from the synergy. With BfaDD, this card equals Soul Taker - LP gain XD

I know there's some way to abuse this in tandem with Arcana Force XVIII - The Moon and Necroface. I can feel it in me bones.

Yur bones ye say? Well nao, ya just might be right thar laddie. YA jurrrrrrst might be right.

I dunno about this guy. He can clear the field for a turn and stop big threats, but the fact that he's missing that 100 is kind of a downer for me. =/

Archived