Neos Has a Little God in His Life

POA = Pot of avarice and Lux' date=' Divine neos atlest needs a Hero,Neos and Neo-spacian monster so that combo woun't work unless you already have about 3-4 Hero's in the grave.

[/quote']

This fusion requires 5 monsters, 3 specific restrictions attached.

You could easily make Neos Ailus/Neos count under the "Hero" and "Neos" monster categories for it.

Therefore, there would be space for 3 more Heroes after the Neo-Spacian gets factored in. He only needs one hero in grave previously, a fair assumption.

POA = Pot of avarice and Lux' date=' Divine neos atlest needs a Hero,Neos and Neo-spacian monster so that combo woun't work unless you already have about 3-4 Hero's in the grave.

[/quote']

You could easily make Neos Ailus/Neos count under the "Hero" and "Neos" monster categories for it.

Therefore, there would be space for 3 more Heroes after the Neo-Spacian gets factored in. He only needs one hero in grave previously, a fair assumption.

That actually works? I guess since it's not stated as "X+X" it counts. I thought that wouldn't work.

Normal Neos + Prisma with effect = 2 card beater.

I think that works. Use neos since he counts as 2 then use prisma to drop a spacian and you've got yourself presumably 5 card fusion for the price of 3. I honestly thin this card could be dropped into any neos deck without any real modifications.

[/quote']

That actually works? I guess since it's not stated as "X+X" it counts. I thought that wouldn't work.

Normal Neos + Prisma with effect = 2 card beater.

I think that works. Use neos since he counts as 2 then use prisma to drop a spacian and you've got yourself presumably 5 card fusion for the price of 3. I honestly thin this card could be dropped into any neos deck without any real modifications.

or be abused in a city deck as draw engine for POA or fifth hope (aslong as it runs a grand mole and Neos Aluis)

Future Fusion + Gale Dogra (Dark Gaia)

WIN.

Wouldn't that make his atk 0? Or at least his original atk.

Dark Gaia

The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. When this card declares an attack' date=' change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. Flip Effects are not activated at this time.

Divine Neos

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Neos", "Neo-Spacian", "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK. [b']It also gains the removed monster's effect(s), until the End Phase.[/b]

From what I see, no. Divine Neos gains Dark Gaia's effect, which means it's original ATK becomes equal to the Fusion Material used to Fusion Summon it ("it" meaning Divine Neos).

WIN.

Dark Gaia

The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. When this card declares an attack' date=' change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. Flip Effects are not activated at this time.

Divine Neos

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Neos", "Neo-Spacian", "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK. [b']It also gains the removed monster's effect(s), until the End Phase.[/b]

From what I see, no. Divine Neos gains Dark Gaia's effect, which means it's original ATK becomes equal to the Fusion Material used to Fusion Summon it ("it" meaning Divine Neos).

That could work...

WIN.

Dark Gaia

Divine Neos

That could work...

Future Fusion (Dogma + Dogma + Dogma + Neos Wiseman + Neos Wiseman) + Dark Gaia's effect.

WIN

WIN.

Dark Gaia

Divine Neos

That could work...

Future Fusion (Dogma + Dogma + Neo-Spacian Grand Mole + Neos Wiseman + Neos Wiseman) + Dark Gaia's effect.

WIN

Fixed as of Divines fusion requirement that no body seems to read (needs atlest 1 Hero, Neos and Neo-Spacian monster) >.>

WIN.

Dark Gaia

Divine Neos

That could work...

Future Fusion (Dogma + Dogma + Neo-Spacian Grand Mole + Neos Wiseman + Bladedge) + Dark Gaia's effect. (12400)

WIN

Fixed as of Divines fusion requirement that no body seems to read (needs atlest 1 Hero, Neos and Neo-Spacian monster) >.>

While fixing my mistake, you forgot to include an E-hero.

Ok' date=' it turns out the Dark Gaia combo [b']doesn't work[/b] due to a BKSS.

It would've been the only thing that made this viable.

This isn't a BKSS moment, it works just like if Dark Gaia were summoned and then Drain or Forbidden Chalice were used on it, it's attack would go to 0 and when it's effect returns, it is being treated as being summoned with 0 fusion monsters.

Ok' date=' it turns out the Dark Gaia combo [b']doesn't work[/b] due to a BKSS.

It would've been the only thing that made this viable.

This isn't a BKSS moment, it works just like if Dark Gaia were summoned and then Drain or Forbidden Chalice were used on it, it's attack would go to 0 and when it's effect returns, it is being treated as being summoned with 0 fusion monsters.

Except that this is completely different.

Archived