Mist Wurm

[align=center]400px-MistWurmDT01-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to the owner's hand(s).

n00b question: What type of Deck would this fit best in? Anyways, discuss.[/align]

lolz, I remember pointing this card out as a positive point for Morphtronic Celfon.

One for One -> Celfon -> SS Scopen -> Normal Summon Any LV4 Morph -> ??? -> PROFIT

Alternatively, there's CyDra being used before One for One, then it would be easier.

Point here is, any deck with a LV3, a LV5, and a LV1 can pull it out, piece of cake.

Zombie Master + Beast of the Pharaoh + Plaguespreader(revived through Zombie Master) = Mist Wurm + A Free Zombie Master through Beast of the Pharaoh = ???? = PROFIT

Toss in a few Level Eaters to take advantage of Mist Wurm's plentiful extra stars, special summon two of them from grave, pull Plague through Mezuki, It's own effect, or Zombie Master and enjoy a Level 8 Synchro in addition to your Mist Wurm...

Times like this make me really miss Card of Safe Return ;_;

Zombie Master + Beast of the Pharaoh + Plaguespreader(revived through Zombie Master) = Mist Wurm + A Free Zombie Master through Beast of the Pharaoh = ???? = PROFIT

Toss in a few Level Eaters to take advantage of Mist Wurm's plentiful extra stars' date=' special summon two of them from grave, pull Plague through Mezuki, It's own effect, or Zombie Master and enjoy a Level 8 Synchro in addition to your Mist Wurm...

[/quote']

Isn't BoP a tuner?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Toss in a few Level Eaters to take advantage of Mist Wurm's plentiful extra stars' date=' special summon two of them from grave, pull Plague through Mezuki, It's own effect, or Zombie Master and enjoy a Level 8 Synchro in addition to your Mist Wurm...

[/quote']

Isn't BoP a tuner?

No.

so361c.jpg

[/quote']

Isn't BoP a tuner?

No.

so361c.jpg

Why isn't that used more then...

Archived