Arsenal Summoner

ArsenalSummonerDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg

FLIP: Add 1 card that includes "Guardian" in its name from your Deck to your hand. You cannot select "Celtic Guardian", "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1", "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #2", "Guardian of the Labyrinth", or "The Reliable Guardian".

Let's see what it CAN grab:

● Guardian Baou

● Guardian Ceal

● Guardian Eatos

● Guardian Elma

● Guardian Grarl

● Guardian Kay'est

● Guardian Tryce

● Fairy Guardian

● Gate Guardian

● Guardian Angel Joan

● Guardian Sphinx

● Guardian Statue

● Guardian of Order

● Guardian of the Throne Room

● Infernity Guardian

● Koa'ki Meiru Guardian

● Lost Guardian

● Metal Guardian

● Naturia Guardian

● Skull Guardian

...although most card suck really badly, it's still intresting that you can grab Koa'ki Meiru Guardian with it and is one of the best support cards for a terrible archtype.

Discuss this card

Do you not remember the Dark Gaia OTK?! You get Gate guardian + that other large Fiend and swing for game.

TC missed Reliable Guardian

Konami should re-word it's effect IMO' date=' so it can grab anything with "Guardian" in its name.

[/quote']

Agreed.

I would love to search out Celtic Guardian.

Konami should re-word it's effect IMO' date=' so it can grab anything with "Guardian" in its name.

[/quote']

Funny thing is that it was orginally intented for the Guardian archtype in the first place. You know, those monster that can only be Summoned when a specific equip card is face-up.

They did a terrible job with this card, which made this card awesome.

Do you not remember the Dark Gaia OTK?! You get Gate guardian + that other large Fiend and swing for game.

Gate Guardian is a warrior...

[/quote']

Funny thing is that it was orginally intented for the Guardian archtype in the first place. You know, those monster that can only be Summoned when a specific equip card is face-up.

Who didn't know them. I never really liked them. -.-

[/quote']

Your right. It wasn't Dark Gaia I was thinking about, it was UFORoid fighter. That was the otk.

[/quote']

Your right. It wasn't Dark Gaia I was thinking about' date=' it was UFORoid fighter. That was the otk.

[/quote']

So where does this large fiend fit into all these?

[/quote']

Your right. It wasn't Dark Gaia I was thinking about' date=' it was UFORoid fighter. That was the otk.

[/quote']

Well now that's up to you. After I admitted to mistaken DG with UFORF, where do you think the fiend should go?

[/quote']

[/quote']

Well now that's up to you. After I admitted to mistaken DG with UFORF, where do you think the fiend should go?

I know! It's Sangan. You use it to search Uforoid, right?

[/quote']

[/quote']

I know! It's Sangan. You use it to search Uforoid, right?

the-great-one.jpg

You can take that Sangan' date=' shine it up real nice, turn that sumana bish sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass.

[/quote']

Archived