Top Bands/Songs/Albums (ALL FAVOURITES GO INTO THIS THREAD)

.:Metal Militia:.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite....... Genre: Alternative Rock

Band: Green Day

Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Others: American Idiot (Green Day), Holiday (Green Day), It's Not My Time (3 Doors Down), 21 Guns (Green Day), Wake Me Up When September Ends (when I'm depressed), Know Your Enemy (who else but Green Day), Move Along (All American Rejects), and other various songs from Daughtry, Green Day (duh!), Nerf Herder, and others.

Mine are Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin.

These (especially Breaking Benjamin' date=' they are my favorite), Sum 41, The Offspring (another favorite), [b']Avenged Sevenfold's first two cds[/b], and Sublime.

Finally someone who likes Avenged Sevenfold before they became super-trendy and terrible.

It's all in their singer. I told my friends about how terrible their last concert was and they're all like "No way, I saw them at Warped [the tour]!!!". Apparently they're too stupid to realize that since I saw them at the Electric Factory (a local concert spot), I could actually hear how bad their singer was sucking over the screams of a bunch of emos.

i cant wait for the BB CD to come out Tuesday

I've had the single off of that album (I Will Not Bow) in my head for weeks.

These (especially Breaking Benjamin' date=' they are my favorite), Sum 41, The Offspring (another favorite), [b']Avenged Sevenfold's first two cds[/b], and Sublime.

Finally someone who likes Avenged Sevenfold before they became super-trendy and terrible.

Hey, what about me? Although I thought City of Evil was okay. Self-titled was meh (Little Piece of Heaven was great), and Diamonds is just terrible.

Hey, what about me? Although I thought City of Evil was okay. Self-titled was meh (Little Piece of Heaven was great), and Diamonds is just terrible.

I wasn't aware you were into older Avenged Sevenfold... Or Avenged Sevenfold at all. xD

Archived