KM Maximus[DISC]

So "From the video on the spoiler", Its a Nomi, that can only be Summoned by removing a KM (# I don't know, probably 2). Then its says once per turn, it destroys a card your opponent controls (Just 1 for free I think). Then it has the same discard Iron thing, but The other specific thing (I think it's discard unfortunately) If you don't choose the first, is discard any KM. But if it were revealed, it would've been much better.

Otherwise, the card kinda sucks, but I think its pretty good for KM.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summon by removing from play 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from you hand. During each of your End Phase, destroy this card except if you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or 1 "Koa'Ki Meiru" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select and destroy 1 Card controlled by your opponent.

^this is its effect....

sad aint it

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summon by removing from play 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from you hand. During each of your End Phase' date=' destroy this card except if you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or 1 "Koa'Ki Meiru" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select and destroy 1 Card controlled by your opponent.

^this is its effect....

sad aint it

[/quote']

Did you want it to have a JD like effect?

No?

Then quit complaining xD

Guest PikaPerson01

Is it too much to ask for Konami not to make about 80 percent of every pack unusable?

Gets them money' date=' doesn't it?

[/quote']

Why should I be worried about a company's profit margins when I'm not a shareholder of said company?

I guess if you can MAKE 80% of a pack crap' date=' and people still buy boxes of it, then you're doing somthing right.

[/quote']

If I had a popular anime about my own product, I'd bet I could sell just about anything too.

So "From the video on the spoiler"' date=' Its a Nomi, that can only be Summoned by removing a KM (# I don't know, probably 2). Then its says once per turn, it destroys a card your opponent controls (Just 1 for free I think). Then it has the same discard Iron thing, but The other specific thing (I think it's discard unfortunately) If you don't choose the first, is discard any KM. But if it were revealed, it would've been much better.

[/quote']

So it's a Core Chimair DAD with a worse effect. Wonderful.....revealing would've been better.

[quote='kingdom Neos' pid='3223282' dateline='1256721736']
[quote='Nate Xero™' pid='3221804' dateline='1256691722']
[quote='X-L' pid='3221763' dateline='1256691414']
[quote='Nate Xero™' pid='3221723' dateline='1256691048']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytSIETR5vpI&feature=sub#

here guys. Just to back up X-L
[/quote]

That's the video. The one where you shot a gun and went:

"URG! ITS NOT A TUNER!"

lolz. I might sig that.
[/quote]
How the Hell do these guys have these cards before the sneek peek has even began O__O

Im still sighing over it.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, Konami ships them to the store ahead of time, and the store either sells them early, or the store opens them early.

Guest PikaPerson01

maybe a decent lv8 dragon:O

Decent compared to the rest of it's own terrible archetype does not mean it's a good card overall. Not to mention that it's effect ends up hurting the theme deck it's supposed to be helping, by RFGing the Iron Core.

tl;dr: It's Rainbow Dragon

Archived