Mother Spider

[align=center]400px-MotherSpiderSOVR-JP-R.jpg

If you have only Insect-Type monster(s) in your Graveyard' date=' you can send 2 face-up Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/quote']

Gah. Face-up Defense... really? Well at least Insects got some support >_>

Discuss[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Stall Decks get an offensive weapon?

Wait... No... This card is just bad. If it said "If you only had 1 type of monster in your graveyard" then it would be playable me thinks.

I don't really think that the Special Summon thing will work.

Unless you use Level Limit - Area B or anything else that switches monsters to Defense Position' date=' there's no point in the effect IMO.

[/quote']

Terrible' date=' doesn't even work with BoM/BoE >.>

If it was just defense position, maybe..

[/quote']

I think the Koa'ki insect is supposed to support this. It's okay I guess as far as insects go.

READ

anyone who doesnt think about the dam spidy web field card right off the bat shouldnt comment on this...

pretty good with the rest of the archtype but not much anything else

This is an archtype about halting opponent's attacks, and getting a benefit from it. Spiders = switch to DEF, like Reptillianne is to make ATK 0, and Blackwing is to put them in a corner and rape them until they call for mommy.

Not sold on this archtype though... need to see more.

Not so hard. Id play in Pac Man with Level Limit Area B. We got SoL and SoS' date=' not to mention B list soldier and some other new found goodies. Could be interesting.

[/quote']

You might want to re-read the effect

You can Special Summon it with it's effect, if the only monsters in your Graveyard are Insect-Type.

Not so hard. Id play in Pac Man with Level Limit Area B. We got SoL and SoS' date=' not to mention B list soldier and some other new found goodies. Could be interesting.

[/quote']

You might want to re-read the effect

You can Special Summon it with it's effect, if the only monsters in your Graveyard are Insect-Type.

But SoL and SoS and B list soldier are insects. :/ Not changing the build a little would be kinda silly wouldn't it? And Id test Arsenal Bug.

I.E. Im creating a new definition of Insect deck.

NoEntry!!GLAS-EN-C-1E.jpg

Dammit' date=' you beat me to it.

On-topic: Let's have a look which card are mass Battle Position changers:

Book of Eclipse

Earthquake

No Entry!

Spider Web Field

Stumbling

Zero Gravity

[b']Wind Storm of Etaqua

Card Rotator[/b]

...Eh, that's more than enough choices to make the Spider Archtype work really. Mother Spider is meh IMO...

Off the top of my head, you missed those two. Btw peoples, BoE does work. Activate in your oppoenent's end phase and they all go to face-down and then flipped up for the draw part.

Archived