Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest

terrible' date=' yellow not much better, I agree (maybe same level as green), but he's not bad. Just not splashable.

[/quote']

Green is way better than Yellow. It counters any form of Effect Destruction by just sitting in the Graveyard as long as you have Life Points to pay for it. Yellow can be summoned once, not early in the game, when your Beast is destroyed by battle, which doesn't really counter any OTKs.

terrible' date=' yellow not much better, I agree (maybe same level as green), but he's not bad. Just not splashable.

[/quote']

Green is way better than Yellow. It counters any form of Effect Destruction by just sitting in the Graveyard as long as you have Life Points to pay for it. Yellow can be summoned once, not early in the game, when your Beast is destroyed by battle, which doesn't really counter any OTKs.

Then you would run both... In fact, you could probably make a deck around the 3 :? Not saying it would be good, but you could do it. Green so they are afraid to destroy by effect and Yellow by battle. Red... well I don't know, but they aren't total crap :?

[/quote']

Then you would run both... In fact, you could probably make a deck around the 3 :? Not saying it would be good, but you could do it. Green so they are afraid to destroy by effect and Yellow by battle. Red... well I don't know, but they aren't total crap :?

Gorz and Tragoedia exist, but people still attack directly on a clear field/inflict battle damage even though 'the opponent might have Gorz/Tradgoedia in their hand'. Similarly with Yellow Baboon, the opponent will still destroy your Beasts by battle even though 'you might have Yellow Baboon in your hand'.

Archived