AFD... An... OK Dragon, I've Been Sorta Convinced!

Summoning a monster from your hand is a -1. And it's kinda useless till next turn, ATK wise anyway (IF, it lasts that long). That may be advantage you just wasted, even if the summoned card is great.

Also, yeah, l know about map and town, those are givens. But the fiels spell effect otherwise will be used on some fanboy who just has to include every f*cking card in existence in his deck. Ok maybe not, but not alot of people use sub-par field spells anymore unless it's required (As in greatly needed).

Fortune Lady cards with their Future Visions, random Clear World Decks, occasional E-Hero Decks with one of the 2 Field Spells. All those can be added to the list above, and it technically won't take space since it will never be a dead draw and its easy to Summon.

And don't say it will take valuable space from your Extra Deck, I bet none of the players here Summon even half of their Extra Decks in a match.

EDIT:

^Also, the +2 was refering to you destroying an opponent's field (+1) and then searching for your own if you run any (+1)

But field spells are terrible' date=' besides the forementioned and a few others. Who wants to add more useless cards in a deck?

[/quote']

Me!

And this deck is all the proves I need....

Ancient Fields of Despair V2:

20_

3 x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

3 x Black Salvo

3 x Dekoichi, the Battle Enchanted Locomotive

2 x Breaker, the Magical Warrior

2 x Gravekeeper's Spy

1 x Gravekeeper's Guard

2 x Gravekeeper's Commandant

2 x Minefield

1 x Sangan

1 x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

17_

3 x Geartown

2 x Secret Village of Spellcaster

2 x Necrovalley

2 x Future Vision

1 x Ancient Forest

2 x Pseudo Space

2 x Terraforming

1 x Pot of Avaricie

1 x Brain Control

1 x Giant Trunade

5_

1 x Torrential Tribute

1 x Call of the Haunted

3 x Reckless Greed

Extra:

3 x Ancient Fairy Dragon

1 x Black Rose Dragon

2 x Stardust

1 x Magical Android

1 x Goyo

1 x Brionac

2 x Arcanite Magician

2 x Explosive Magician

2 x Tempest Magician

Needs room for a Dad and Maybe Some other Stuff

I aslo run daedalus which needs Field spells.....>.<

Yes and he's a retard in dueling. He got the skillz for pulling out good cards, but he sucks completly in dueling. I dueled him with a incomplete BW deck and he still lost with the Six Sam deck I gave him. Now that's out of the bag, VK should be returning back from Trick or Treating only to read this, and get a lil pissed that his "genius" is questioned. This is what I say to him.

" Dude, Fortune Ladies suck, Spirits suck, Koa'ki Merius all funking suck, ,now Six Sam suck with that crappy support card, and all your ideas fail badly."

And guess what he does? Still goes through with it, wondering how to improve on failed types.

I seriously doubt you're telling the truth, Blakie. Something about those statements seem off.

Anyways, the other 4 dragons all have some way to destroy AFD.

Stardust negates and destroys it.

RDA attacks and auto-kills it

BRD can either blow up in its face or just drop its ATK to 0 and attack.

As for other LV7 Synchro monsters, not that great on the list. However, it's better than a good deal of the other legal generic LV7s...

Dude, you want to ask him yourself? But yeah, this card isn't good as the other dragons. It'll be butchered. I usually don't go on this forum alot because I usually play CS. But now since my other older bro is hogging the other comp, I'm stuck on this laptop, chating with you guys while VK is out trying to get a garbage full of candy. He should be heading home by now, he's scared of being out too long.

Archived