So Arm got back from the sneak preview, and he pulled a Majestic Star Dragon

We havent discussed this card in a while, so why not now?

....Mostly because it JUST came out(in the sneak preivew), and because we have it in English.

[align=center]400px-MajesticStarDragonSOVR-EN-UR-1E.jpg

"Majestic Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster

You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card' date=' Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect and destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Also, if the negated effect can be activated, you can activate it once as this card's effect. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/quote'][/align]

(My verson of this card is in Ghost Rare.... not that it matters)

IMO, I'm finding this card to be easily summoned. Due to my deck containing a good handfull of level 1s.

One For One and Level Eater make this alot easier.

Its a nice beatstick though ;)

Discuss

I know what Level Eater does. But since it reduces the Level of a monster you control, so you aren't gaining a level with his summon. So what's the point?

I guess you could discard him for The Tricky, reduce the Tricky's level, summon a 3 star Tuner, synchro Stardust, activate Assault Mode Activate, play Wicked Reborn, One For One for Majestic Dragon, reduce Stardust/Assault mode's level for Level Eater then synchro for Majestic Star Dragon. But why?

I'd rather summon Majestic Dragon, activate Descending Lost Star and Special Summon, Quillbolt Hedgehog and synchro for MSD

I know what Level Eater does. But since it reduces the Level of a monster you control' date=' so you aren't gaining a level with his summon. So what's the point?

[/quote']

.....I just noticed that.

Good thing my deck doesnt contain Level Eater XD

But still, Level Eater is a nice lvl1 for the "1 non-Tuner" requirement.

I'm teching this and Majestic Dragon in my Relinquished / Kinka-Byo deck, since the tuner's a lv 1

light, and if I can get out a Stardust (or RDA, since they have both), then I can use this w/ Kinka.

It's a weird deck, focusing on Relinquished for the most part, but also has Imperial Iron Wall to combat

Kinka's RFG effect for Relinquished, giving it back for free, so I threw it PSZ and 2 Quillbolt, since I already

had Mass Drivers in case there was no Imp wall. That makes...Majestic Chaos Relinquished OTK Toolbox? XD

I only tried it once, it worked really well and I started with a nice hand, but he pulled SDD/AM turn 2.

That...kinda killed it D: So I'm trying again.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I just have one question: does its "return to the Extra Deck" effect activate no matter where it is during the End Phase? If it does, it just got a lot better in my book. If not, it's still meh.

Thos Level Eater cause a monsters lv to decrease by on its epic in synchron turbo

LE + QD Synchron (Optional + Tuningware) = WIN :3

YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

Though I might start using Level Eater' date=' and replace it with my Quillbolts. Since if you think about it, Level Eater is better. Though Quillbolt is more splashable with my deck, since it runs Future Fusion.

Synchro something -> revive Level Eater(s) -> summon another Tuner -> Synchro again(EASY!)

Also I got NorthWemko XD

I had 2. Ultra verson, and an Ultimiate verson.

I traded an Ultra one for Uru(I was looking for it)

And the Ultimate One for a Majestic Dragon. Why? Because no one would "easily" trade that card. Plus, I was desprete for it.

But hey, I got it ;)

I just have one question: does its "return to the Extra Deck" effect activate no matter where it is during the End Phase? If it does' date=' it just got a lot better in my book. If not, it's still meh.

[/quote']

Not sure. Though I think you can return it while in the Graveyard, and still get a Stardust back.

Since the effect would have said something like: "During the Endphase, return this card on the field to the Extra Deck [rest goes here]"

But its not, so.....

EDIT: The lolwiki doesnt say anything about it. So I would assume it works the way Hikaru mentioned it.

Ugh.

What you need

Hand: Deep Sea Diva

Grave: Malicious and Level Eater

Special Summon Malicious. Normal Summon Diva and Special Summon another one from your deck. Mali + Diva = SDD (6+2=8). Then Special Summon Level Eater. Level Eater + Deep Sea Diva + Stardust Dragon = Majestic Star Dragon (2+1+7). And you only wasted 1 card in your hand/field :D

Ugh.

What you need

Special Summon Malicious. Normal Summon Diva and Special Summon another one from your deck. Mali + Diva = SDD (6+2=8). Then Special Summon Level Eater. Level Eater + Deep Sea Diva + Stardust Dragon = Majestic Star Dragon (2+1+7). And you only wasted 1 card in your hand/field :D

as you can see, you must have MAJESTIC DRAGON as a tuner

Ugh.

What you need

as you can see' date=' you must have MAJESTIC DRAGON as a tuner

[/quote']

Well... the card is horrible.

Ugh.

What you need

[/quote']

horibble? why?

Ugh.

What you need

[/quote']

horibble? why?

Can only be used for a Majestic Synchro and has 0 ATK and DEF

Bad card is bad? I don't see what you're bragging about. It's not like you pulled a Dark Simorgh.

he has a point.

anyways' date=' meh. use it to negate dad, use it's effect?

I traded an Ultra one for Uru(I was looking for it)

And the Ultimate One for a Majestic Dragon. Why? Because no one would "easily" trade that card. Plus, I was desprete for it.

But hey, I got it ;)

funny. i got one out of my sneek peak. didn't even want it.

Archived