Disc on ALL Spirit type Cards

but I don't see where the focus is in a Deck around them. xD

And thats why they suck and will never go anywhere.

They can't unite or focus unlike the top decks.

Have you noticed anything about them? Their all supporting each other unlike spirits. They suck and should all atempts at making them better or anything like that should be stopped.

Here's where our views differ. I don't think Spirits suck, they are great supporting other Decks, just not good enough when together in a single Deck.

-Yata Garasu

-Kinka-Byo

-Tsukuyomi

-Azura Priest

-Hino Kago Tsushi

-Isanagi

All of those have their good uses. The rest aren't horrible but aren't the best.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of those have their good uses. The rest are horrible.

Fixed.

NO YOU!

-Yata Garasu:

There is no much to explain in this the card is banned' date=' and for a good reason, the meta deck back then when this card was limited was this card and CED, it is extremely Splashabe in Everything and Nuke effect where and still are common which let's this card go and finish you with out you can even get the chances to fight back coz your deck resources are sealed. That means this card is so deadly that MUST BE BANNED 4EVER.

-Kinka-Byo:

This guy is a semi playable card but what makes it really good is the good amount of cards that can target that this can abuse.

In frogs it can rescue stuff like Subtitoad to then by tributed.

In Fortune ladies, it can rescue Lighty and do whatever you want to do with her and that's A lot coz Lighty is FL's Motor

It Works greatly with Ciber Valley, Tuningware, Mind Master,XX -saber ragigura, etc..

-Tsukuyomi:

Banned for a reason, this can give you acces to a quite easy to fit Control device, is as spashable as Yata (and counts with all the Dark Support), it can take down Big monster easily coz of their lack of DEF points, it can reset monsters, and flip effects, is a spellcaster which makes him a Excellent addition to all Spellcaster based decks ETC

-Azura Priest:

The thing has his freaking OTK, is a massive field attacker, and he can also have help from Honest coz it is LIGHT

-Hino Kago Tsushi:

Another annoying card that mills you and left you helpless without the hand resourse and the only thing you gotta do i summon him and attack...the fact that it is a duble tributer slows him down but not let's it be less deadly as it is...

-Izanagi:

This card is meant to let spirits stay on the field, personally I don't like this card even when it is a good easy beatstick, thing is I believe Spirits are better returning t the hand than Staying on the field since ith all the Swarming and destroying on the field their mayor advancatge is the hability to be reusable by themselves

[/quote']

And you forgot to meantion Dark Dust Spirit Who's basicly a Lighting vortex on legs.

All of this was just to clear up your mind Blakie, Spirit are among the most deadly type of monster that ever existed, the thing is athat they never were meant to function as an archetype on a deck based monly in spirits, they are not a prebuilded archetype, like LSs glads BWs...so it takes more skill to play them and use them to pull the victory for you but believe me they can get you victory with no doubt.

And you don't listen me when I tell they are not meant to be all in a deck....they are not an Archetype they are a Subtype....>.<...that can be used based on some of them being a triumph card....

And I don't know how your brother's deck works so I couldn't tell...actually Gimme the cards and I'll tell you what to fix to make it playable...XD

Guest Cursed Reaction

What about Spiritual Energy Settle Machine? Always a good card if you want for Spirits. Spirits are a hard deck to play but have great results.

@VK-Duelist. Hey' date=' if you do use Spiritual Energy Settle Machine, you could use a Dark World deck to get around the side-effect.

[/quote']

If its a cost, that means no, no you can't.

Meh. It's good' date=' but not that much of a threat.

[/quote']

The more I see your posts I realize more and more how terrible you are at the game and how little attention should I really put to your posts.

Well, Spirits don't work together so well (as said before.. many times) but they DO have their uses. If you can't figure those uses quit playing. Its not that hard. I would elaborate more and write specific situations that make sense with more detail but why bother if you don't listen anyways?

I do listen sleepy' date=' I just merely perfer to put unmercesly murder all [b']unwanted and useless archtype.[/b]

The bolded part of your comment tells me you didn't listen,

and I think you necrobumped this (5 days right?) I might be wrong about this last thing.

[spoiler=VK-Duelist: This is off topic (sort of):]

ok xD I'll forget about the necrobumping part, but your brother doesn't think of the "weaker" cards with potential, and thinks that banned cards suck instead of knowing that banned cards are banned because they are too awesome. Also he doesn't like experimenting with other cards, where is the fun?

I can imagine him during the times I started playing and Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity were legal. He would say something like "Graceful Charity sucks because you have to discard cards and end up with the same ammount of cards unlike with Pot of Greed" xD no offense.

Hey, at least he's better then our cousin. 504hustla is twice as bad as blakie, and the worst part is he's better at dueling. He still thinks spirits sucks, but actually knows why some of the banned cards are there. Worst of all, when i pull something good, he makes me trade it only to him. He's running out of cards I need. And when I do trade it to someone else, he gets pissed off and gives me the cold shoulder.

Hey' date=' at least he's better then our cousin. 504hustla is twice as bad as blakie, and the worst part is he's better at dueling. He still thinks spirits sucks, but actually knows why some of the banned cards are there. Worst of all, when i pull something good, he makes me trade it only to him. He's running out of cards I need. And when I do trade it to someone else, he gets pissed off and gives me the cold shoulder.

[/quote']

I guess I'm gonna stop insulting Blakie right about now ;)

Going back to Spirits (so that we aren't spamming... that much xD )

What do Spirits need? to be able to make a Deck around them..

There are some cards that specifically help Spirits but most of the Spirit monsters don't really work with each other.

They need something that relates to them all. Example. Yamato was a good card, needing spirits in the graveyard (something that was very bad since they can't be special summon or anything like that) to special summon it self, and using the spirit's weakness. Now they need something like this

?????

spell

Every time a spirit monster return to it's owner's hand, add 1 spirit monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Or something along those lines.

Archived