Disc on ALL Spirit type Cards

One of the hardest deck ever to make' date=' yet the reward is huge.

Spirits are the reason the ban list exists today. At least, Yata-garasu is.

[/quote']

>.> errr... am confused about this card as all it does is when inflicting battle damage it skips an opponents draw phase and with 200 ATK am wondering what cards make this so good???

.....Are you serious? You REALLY don't see why Yata is banned? >_>

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spirits are bad. But I think that if Konami one day makes 1 single card to help Spirits' date=' like a Field Spell that made them SSummonable and not have to return to the hand, then they could become fairly playable.

Blakie: You need to meet Crow. He's the NICER version of you.

[/quote']

They already made a Continuous Spell for it Still, It was bad support.

Spirits are bad. But I think that if Konami one day makes 1 single card to help Spirits' date=' like a Field Spell that made them SSummonable and not have to return to the hand, then they could become fairly playable.

[/quote']

So this card make them capable of being SSable and not return to the hand? Show me this card (Or name it). Also, I said field cause it would be searchable.

What are the chances of it actually attacking directly.

I thought you knew more about the game since you are running a meta Deck. You don't see the broken-ness of Yata?

Its as easy as if given the conditions, you Summon, you attack, and if the attack goes trhough, your opponent won't be able to draw. If they weren't able to stop it the first time, the pretty much won't have anything to stop it afterwards. If it doesn't go through, then it just goes back to your hand and wait for another chance. Even with 200 ATK, it attacking a person with no way to stop it even with 8000 Life Points, means not being able to draw for the rest of the duel, since it will probably keep being Summoned every turn to preserve the lock. That's game. Use your imagination and you'll see it doesn't take much thought to notice how you can win with it.

Yata plus that one dragon card ( I cant remember the name >.<) equals win.

Chaos Emperor before' date=' I guess it works with Black Rose and NorlerasPoCh now

[/quote']

So this card make them capable of being SSable and not return to the hand? Show me this card (Or name it). Also, I said field cause it would be searchable.

It doesn't let them be Special Summons but it does prevent their returning effect, but at the cost of 1 discard per turn so...

In other words:

get Chaos Eporer Dragon out, and play Sangan through certain means (Try to not waist your NS this turn). Activate CED's effect. Every thing is gone, and Sangan will get you Yata. You Summon Yata. attack with him. Your opponent can't draw and has nothing. Re-Summon Yata next turn and so forth. Repeat until you win.

That's why he's banned.

What are the chances of it actually attacking directly.

I thought you knew more about the game since you are running a meta Deck. You don't see the broken-ness of Yata?

Its as easy as if given the conditions' date=' you Summon, you attack, and if the attack goes trhough, your opponent won't be able to draw. If they weren't able to stop it the first time, the pretty much won't have anything to stop it afterwards. If it doesn't go through, then it just goes back to your hand and wait for another chance. Even with 200 ATK, it attacking a person with no way to stop it even with 8000 Life Points, means not being able to draw for the rest of the duel, since it will probably keep being Summoned every turn to preserve the lock. That's game. Use your imagination and you'll see it doesn't take much thought to notice how you can win with it.

[/quote']

That is true lil bro. You always said spirits sucked, then how come Yata is the cause of the ban list? Don't say because it sucked, you and 504Hustla know that it don't.

Spirits are fun. And they're somewhat decent with Ultimate Offering. I remember I made a Spirit Deck running Ultimate Offering with Royal Oppression... this was back in the days when Darklord Zerato was big. I only remember because I had set Dark Dust Spirit, and the opponent RFtDD'd three Jinzo and a Dark Magician Of Chaos... I think it was those guys. That was a fun match. =D

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi has a cool effect. With Yata being banned, I think Hino's the next best thing.

Oh, and Yata isn't banned in Traditional. Thus, discussing him isn't totally pointless.

I used to love spirits back in the day just for how unique they were, I haven't tried them since Izanagi, Yamato no Kami, and Izanami came out but I can see them being far more effective nowadays than they were in the past with the right build.

Izanami + Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi + Mausoleum = AMAZING EPIC WIN

I wanna build a Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi deck now.

[/quote']

>.> errr... am confused about this card as all it does is when inflicting battle damage it skips an opponents draw phase and with 200 ATK am wondering what cards make this so good???

LOLOLOLOL.

You are awful at this game.

[/quote']

LOLOLOLOL.

You are awful at this game.

Yata-Garasu was one of the first OTK's I actually heard of. Good times :P

Archived