Disc on ALL Spirit type Cards

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the hardest deck ever to make' date=' yet the reward is huge.

Spirits are the reason the ban list exists today. At least, Yata-garasu is.

[/quote']

>.> errr... am confused about this card as all it does is when inflicting battle damage it skips an opponents draw phase and with 200 ATK am wondering what cards make this so good???

LOLOLOLOL.

You are awful at this game.

Yata-Garasu was one of the first OTK's I actually heard of. Good times :P

Ha, J-max! Long time no see you. What? Yata had an OTK appart of it's lockdown? That's something I never knew!

I'm going to post a competitive spirit deck soon.

Competitive is relative' date=' competitive against what? Wait, no, don't answer that question, "Spirits" get their asses handed to them by VWXYZs.

[/quote']

>.> errr... am confused about this card as all it does is when inflicting battle damage it skips an opponents draw phase and with 200 ATK am wondering what cards make this so good???

LOLOLOLOL.

You are awful at this game.

Yata-Garasu was one of the first OTK's I actually heard of. Good times :P

Ha, J-max! Long time no see you. What? Yata had an OTK appart of it's lockdown? That's something I never knew!

laugh-your-way-to-good-health-01-af.jpg

[/quote']

Chaos Emperor (also banned) field nuke, kill sangan, get yata, game.

Hey Just' date=' how does the Long Nose loop work?

[/quote']

im not sure bout the loop thing but

"use dasher or iron wall/macro/other tribute fodder to get out timeater>activate black garden>use tribute fodder to summon the great long nose each turn generating 2 tokens on the opposing side of the feild>attack the tokens with timeater and long nose to cause the opponents turn to basicaly skip going from their standby phase strait to their end phase.

of corse quickplays can still get throuh but you can use prohib and invader to solve that problem"

^thats how the lock works

Actually' date=' Tsukuyomi is the second best. Followed by the rest :)

[/quote']

Noob question, why is it banned -.-....

We need to start a discussion somewhere about wether he still needs to be banned or not because I actually cannot tell.

The times I remember this from, Book of Moon was limited, and this card is like a Book of Moon every turn, and it actually makes Nobleman of Crossout work xD

anyways, Book of Moon is not concidered limit-worthy anymore so, maybe.... I'll need to think about it :P

[/quote']

I'll show just how epic spirits really are.

That caught My attentions

Spirits were banned because they sucked ass.

Oh really?

Spirits are probably the most unique but hard to use subtype in YGO.

True....Yet they have some of the best effects and they could be deadly.

They are like really really really ancient GBs if you think about it

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi is one beast of a card. Him along with Mausoleum and Izanami causes massive rape to the oppent's field, and even moreso with a couple of Spring of rebirth's and a Spirit's Invitation. Spirits are generally frowned upon because of how hard it is to make a working deck with them. It's not like Macro-beatdown where you put in 3 D.D. Scout planes and survivors w/ Necroface and Caius and you're done.

atleast if you keep them on the field for one turn without them having to go back to your hand, you can pretty much keep it on the field.

In addition, there is a loophole with spirit monsters that lets them stay on the field regardless of their return-to-owner's hand effect. The exact text on Spirit Monster cards states they must return to their owner's hand "during the End Phase of the turn [they are] Normal Summoned or flipped face-up". Therefore, if they stay on the field for more than one turn you don't have to worry about them returning to your hand. *Ever again*. For instance, a "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" monster equipped with "Mirror of Yata" who then had its Mirror destroyed (e.g. by "Heavy Storm" or "Mystical Space Typhoon") would stay on the field the subsequent turns. Another card that can help bypass the common effect of Spirit monsters that returns them to the hand is Future Visions. When Spirit monsters are Normal Summoned, and afterwards removed from play by the card, the End Phase would have already passed when they return, so they can no longer return to the hand.

From yu-gi-oh wiki ;)

[/quote']

If your opponent didn't have any cards to stop Yata from attacking in the first place, odds are that it'll be harder for them to get rid of it when they can't get draw their hand. <_<

so you mean Heavy + Vortext, then Yata Attack means your opponent can't draw a card next turn.

Alright then mist body it :3

but I don't see where the focus is in a Deck around them. xD

And thats why they suck and will never go anywhere.

They can't unite or focus unlike the top decks.

Have you noticed anything about them? Their all supporting each other unlike spirits. They suck and should all atempts at making them better or anything like that should be stopped.

Archived