~Lock~

Welche the crab

Sakamoto was at awe at the sight of the school. He already knew it existed and has seen it a couple of times in and out of the news but never up close. He looked at it for a while longer until he saw his watch with the time "10:00 a.m." He then decided to enter after putting on his duel disk and checking if his deck box was in its place.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OoC: Is late to join?
[Spoiler=Chart]
User Name: Dragoone
Role Play Name: Drache "Were" Wouke.
Picture or Description: http://jaywearsmittens.deviantart.com/art/Beat-76993029
Dorm: Darkonus
Deck Name: Anthro, Doom Day, All or nothing
What Your Deck Tries To Do: Anthro: Graveyard is deleted from scene with field cards. Doom Day: Power the "Reaper" with graveyard cars. All or nothing: Deal damage by the cards in graveyard.
Bio-Optional: ---
[/Spoiler]

OOC: nah, I will always be accepting.

IC:

"Yep." said Welche, 'Cool name too. You new here?"

Welche was so happy to meet someone new. He always liked meeting new people and this kid seemed really nice.

Guest Tainted Black

Black watched the Nervous Flamare talk to the other two. He chuckled just enough to be heard. "This is gonna be fun!" He thought. He walked up to the Flamares "I'm Black. And you three are?"

OoC: XD until now i seend dark was full... if you want to change me to fire one or earth one my decks size in em all...

IC: Drache started looking at the buildings... he started to Go through them trying to find anyone to talk... he used its Roll-Skaters to move instead of walking... was a lot of easier... "Where can be someone" Said as turning around...

OoC: I put you as Class A dark. Lets see how you do there.

IC: Welche was itching for a duel, but he couldn't because his duel disk and cards were locked in his room. He didn't have his keys yet so he couldn't go get them.

OoC: thxs¡ XD did my decks seemd so OPd? is just a strategy i call Get Rid of thuse¡. (If include a Fiber Jar on them is pawnage) and... where is your char?

IC: Drache beeing a bit bored started to do some Railing on the barandals and tables... he suddenly stopped... "Should i go to the dormitory now?..."

Drache smiled and started looking at every place he used to be... he was mostly a loner the last time... so he could be something like a new-guy... some punk was being played from a MP3 in Drache`s pants... As he started to sing the song he was nearing more and more at Welche without knowing any of both... "I have the remedy..."

"I would, but my deck and duel disk are in my bag, and Xator over here doesn't want to go to our room." said Welche, turing his head to look angrily at Xator.

Guest Tainted Black

Black's mood got a bit lighter at this. "Black. Marsuvees Black. Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand to shake. "Sure. I'll duel you."

" We were like you so much last year, remember Welche?" asked Xator.

"Oh ya, I dueled, like everybody I met last year, for the first two weeks. Then they started to give us homework." replied Welche.

Archived