~Lock~

Welche the crab

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: My deck is an All-Around but mostly Dark Based with xtrange strategys of Piro and Light.. XD a bit Opd having two Toon BEWDS but is my real Sub-deck (If i show my real deck I would pawn with 4 Synchros). LINK: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-166904.html

IC: Drache ended his deck and put it on a cage... "Maybe should I test it before anything..." He said as looking the door... like if someone where there...

"Volcanics! I fougth with somone who use Volcanics too (Waving to Hiita) , and damned, i lost the duell in a single turn '^^."

"Im using zombies, most of the time.They are so loyal.

They always come back, even if you defeat them"

Ooc: I just want to say thank you for accepting cursed cards ^^)

OoC: Thank you! I'm not very observent!

IC: Leo rushed into his dormitory, dropping his bag. He was late. For what exactly, hee wasn't sure, as his head was up in the clouds, as usual. He headed towards the shop, where they seemed to be giving out free booster packs.

OoC: Compass you should post your deck in Deck sone so they know the cards you will use for the RP... mine (Dark deck... with...) toon deck (Extrange) is a great damage dealer and have extrategies to do hard summons lots of easier,

IC: Drache took its disk duel and the new deck and started looking around a bit... as ever roller-skating was its clasic movement...

OoC: I have an Idea to make mad someone... XD

Selene touches those cards

"I see... I can feel something inside them. But its not the creature on the picture, its the love you spent on this card. Now i know what you mean!"

Wants to take another swallow of sprite, but its empty, putting the can away from her.

"I think its important to have a connection to your cards. They are helping you if you treat them well"

Archived