~Lock~

Welche the crab

"Very well fine sir now to go first". Chortes drew five card from his deck then drew a additional one Yes this will do for the first turn . "I normal summon Machiners Warrior in attack position [1600/1500]. Now I use its effect to special summon Machiners Sniper from my hand [1800/800]. Now I activate the field spell Gaia Power, now all my EARTH monsters gain a 500 point boost but they lose 400 defense. I end my turn with a set." he said satified on what he had done. "Your Move"

Chortes

LP: 4000

Hand: 2

S/T: 1/ Gaia Power

Monsters: Machiners Sniper [2200/400] Machiners Soldier [2000/1100]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mashiro gets progressively bored as he started walking along the hallways. Eventually he saw a group of duelists who looked like they were in the middle of a duel, but he didn't really pay much attention, as he was somewhat preoccupide with the entrance exams. He decided to take a look at his deck to ensure his signature and special card was still with him. To his delight, it was still on him, Suijin, the card his friend have gave him as a gift when they were little. After he took a big sigh of relief, he had continued to see if he could find a map to remember where his dorm was at.

Selene walks up to Hiita and tipps her shoulder.

"Do you know where the dark dorm... What? You own E-Hero Bursinitrix? Nice card..." Selene starts to smile. "What about a duell? there is plenty of time, so i can look for my room later. I´ve never fougth against a Elemental deck... Do you think your fire will ligth up the shadows in my deck, or will it just swallows you like a candle in the wind?"

"Im not useing my elimental deck unless I fight him, its not an E-Hero deck anyways," Hiita says, slideing the cards back in to a mystirious Deck Box.

"But my volcanics can have fun with you, Get ready I beat the teacher in two turns," Hiita Says to Selene now exsited.

Hiita's Duel Disk activates, "Time to blaze away the shadows!"

Selene looks back at Hiita "If you say so?"

With a verry evil look she puts out her dueldisk and insert her deck.

"I dont think the ligth that shines through you will be strong enough... My ancestors wont let me down, so i start!"

Selene draws her 5 basic cards, together with the card from her draw-phase.

"Uh, i know my ancestors would lead me! I summon my "Pyramide turtle in face-up defence position!" [ATK 1200/DEF 1400] and i set 2 spell/trap cards..."

"Your turn, candle girl"

(Edit)

Archived