~Lock~

Welche the crab

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But i dont want you to help me anymore..." She took the sunlotion out of Kuramas hand again. "And you call him a pussy... really dude..." She went up and took a large sunshade, rammed it into the sand and lied down on her towel. "Where is my servant...?" she saw Leo running away. "Whatever... I only count the time you spent with me... x3"

OOC:Michico haves a strange skin.

It doesn't change to a dark or light color,it always looks natural,no matter what.

"lets get a Warm drink"michico thought.

She walked into the cafeteria,and she ordered a hot chocolate milk.(she was dry after walking to the cafeteria)

She did sit down,and she started to drink it.

She grabbed her deck,and looked at it.

"Whatever,i will keep playing this"Michico thought.

She eated the cookie she got with her hot chocolate milk.

Michico walked to the duel terminal there was in the cafeteria,and she started to duel on it.

She started to duel on the duel terminal.

Leo walked absentmindedly towards the cliffs, and and looked out to sea, dwelling on his card game experence. Winning only once, and only from his childhood, was not exactly a perfect record. It was a wonder he didn't quit the game. But something kept him going. He sighed, looking down at Selene, Kurama, and Michigo.

OOC: OH Hell NO 1. I just came back and that was some SUPREME BS 2. Michico, you don't have any monsters on your field so how the did you attack. 3. Leo has 2 face down MONSTERS and i had 2 dark bribes face down so get that off my field, Lightning Vortex and heavy storm, trying to pull off my move And again Where did you get Monsters?????? Sorry you guys I might be leaving. Permanently.

IC: Zonixs looked around. Then He looked at Leo."DID YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT ME????!!!! THAT MOVE...THAT MOVE PISSED ME OFF. Michico and Selene, you've lost. I haven't even taken my turn yet," Zonixs said with a red face.

OoC: I think she attacked with Selene's monsters...So, techinally, that shouldn't have happened. But, sadly, we've moved on with the story, and I'm afraid we'll have to either delete the last few pages of posts, or go with what's happening at the moment. Or...heheheh...I'll take care of it!

IC: Leo looked at Zonix, shocked. "You must be kidding..." He looked at his duel disk, and saw it was still on, showing their life points. "So...we never lost...I'm going to go get Selene, you grab Michigo! THe duel is still going on!" He rushed down to the beach, looking madly around for Selene.

"Well while you do that, I draw," Zonixs said. "Leo tell them they've lost." Zonixs smiled at the card he just drew. "Hurry up and bring them here so I can show them why. I don't want any discrepancies when I win." Zonixs looked at his graveyard. He smiled. "Selene would appreciate my next move."

OoC: We don't need to work out the details, let's just say it ended with a tie. Delete all OoC posts in this, and start when the duel just finished, kay?

IC: Leo marveled at his luck. useing his cards at the right time, he acaully manged to pull a tie from the jaws of defeat! He didn't win, but this was better than losing. "So...What now? I suppose by the way the cards where played, we both won, not both lost..." He checked the cards again. "Yeah, looks like it... So, I suppose we both have to give the other side what they want, eh?"

I need to take revenge on the dark dorm, there has been so many wrongs in that place.... He thought.

OoC: I think it's time for a tete-a-tete beetween dorms!

Ooc : you kinda sound like a mod or something :/

Ic : Kurama finished his sandwicht " Hmmm long time ago i didn't fought anyone...." He stands up . "Hmmmm , first need to get my deck." While walking to his dorm , he was looking trough the window " What a beautifull day!" .

OoC: Just trying to sound nice, makeing a situation that'll make everybody happy....I'll stop trying to help.

IC: What should I do to the dark dorm? Perhaps...steal something...nah, too evil for me... Leo stopped his metal wandering, and put his card back inside his deck. "So, what now?" He asked, more to himself than anything, but saw Kurma finishing a sandwich. He waved to him, happy to have someone to talk to.

Ooc : Do wat you want lol , but stop doing so weak pleas , if someone says anything about you , you directly says sorry without even fighting back , you don't need to take everything serious....

Kurama saw the boy called Leo waving at him , Kurama smiles and waves back "Hey! still the slave of those 2 crazy girls?" said he laughing while walking to Leo .

Zonixs walked away from the duel pleased. 'That last move Leo pulled was incredible. I wonder what we should do now though considering how we ended in a tie. Ah well I'll do whatever,' Zonixs thought.'why does Leo keep calling me Zonious?' Zonixs walked into the cafeteria. "One sandwich, the largest you have," he said placing $10 on the table. He walked past Leo and Kurama, waved them hello, and headed back outside. "GADJIIIIIIIII!!!! DAAAAAAD!!! C'MON OUT, WE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN TODAY!!!" he screamed as his two dragons came out from behind the dorms. He smiled. "Let's make some mischief!" he said with a big quirky grin on is face.

"Argh a tie...

they probably want some revenge,so....."Michico was thinking.

"they probably want to steal something"Michico thought.

She ran to her room,and she grabbed a chest with tools.

She had an idea:

When you dont click a button close to the door before opening it,some hole in the roof opens and water balloons fall on him/her from a hole in the roof.

Also,she put some mechanic in it so it makes a picture if it happens.

Michico installed the whole thing.

Also,she send an email with her mobile to Selene,to let her know.

Archived