~Lock~

Welche the crab

Zonixs looked at the field. "Leonidas! Great Set-up We can have the big scary dude out here in no time!" Zonixs said as he looked in his hand. "That field spell may slow down one of my monsters, but not to worry, I will try to keep it there as long as we need it." Zonixs looked at Michico, readying himself for her next move.

OOC: everybody, can post what time it is where you live this way I can figure out a way when we all be online, so this duel can move more smoothly. Currently it is 9:21 AM here. Also is anybody here excellent with computers?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:its 4:20 pm here.

Well then,i draw a card..

"I special summon Cyber Dragon..."Michico said while putting a card on her duel disk.

A giant dragon appeared.

"Then,i normal summon sunnie pixie.."Michico said,while putting sunny pixie on the field.

"Then,i synchro summon!"Michico said,while putting Goyo Gaurdian from her extra deck on the field.

"Then,i attack your Doom Lord,inflicting 2200 damage.

Also,i use Goyo guardian's effect to take your doom lord"Michico said.

Then, i put a face down spell/trap and i end my turn.

OoC: im quite familiar with pc´s why? 17:31 here. Maybe we shall continue on weekend?

IC: Selene looked quite Impressed at Michico. "Wow... Nice, really nice monster... and by the way, you´ve increased our life points as well!" Selene was smiling. Looks like she could trust in Michico.

"Remember! Your turn involve the first standby-phase it needs to resummon My dispair again!"

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you girls but this duel will be ours!" Zonixs said smiling. "Leo everything has got to go. Sorry. First I play the field Spell Geartown. Next I activate Heavy Storm, and with it, Geartown's effect. Now Rise Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. Next, I activate the spell Lightning Vortex by discarding a Dark Resonator from my hand. Finally, I summon another dark resonator from my hand. I attack the face down doom Lord and then I attack you directly for 3000. Any questions? Good. I set one card and end my turn."

Selene watched the battlefield. "So, ready for madness and fear again?" Selene picked a card, but dont look really happy. "Pff... Whatever, you will have to wait for madness..."

I summon a monster in face down defence position, and place a spell/trap face down. Your turn again...

Zonixs laughed. "Madness and fear? Ha! That smile on your face gave me all I needed to know about your moves. I used to play with Zombie decks myself. Pyramid Turtle is great foe a few thing, like baiting people into attacking face-downs so a more powerful moster comes out. But you would know all about that wouldn't you Selene?"

"Well I'm no expert, but when I duel with eo and Michico here I get insanely lucky. And Lucky me, I have no hand. So there are only two cards that I can think of with hand related flip effects. One is morphing jar. The other one name escapes me but I know it made me and my opponenet destroy our hands, but my opponent got 1 card out of it. I got nothing," Zonixs said with a scowl.

Kurama looks outside trough the window of the cafetaria "It's a beautifull day! " Then he saw a beautifull girl sitting on the next table "hmm mayby i should try" said he smiling , he stand up and went slowly to the girl . When there he asked gently "How are you doing?".

Leo glared at Zonious. "Oh, well. Thst was sorta silly, but...Draw." He drew a card, and looked it up and down. "Hm...I'll set a card face-down, and end my turn." He sighed. Of course, when he was dueling with somebody, he would have little or no say in what happened.

"Damn Ah well Resi is stil out on the field. My turn, I draw," Zonixs said with a smile. "Let's see," Zonixs said pondering his move. Athought occured to him. They were going to win. "I summon Armageddon Knight in face up Attack Position. Then I activate his efect to send one Mystic Tomato from my Deck to my graveyard. Next, I SYNCHRO sUMMON fOR black Rose Dragon!!!!" A huge Dark, yet beautiful dragon appeared on the field. "I activate Black Rose's second effect. By removing Mystic Tomato from My graveyard, I reduce Your Mech's Attack To Zero and I attack with Acient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. Then I attack Selene's face down with Black Rose." Zonixs smiled. "Any thing to respond to my attacks?"

Zonixs smiled. "Leo, they talk about us if they are going to survive. You've already taken 6000 LP damage my fine female friends we have only taken 3300.No offense, but despair of darkness won't help you now. Leo has a monster on the field and I have 2. Michico on the other hand has none and all you have is that spirit reaper. I need my friend to come out here and this duel is over. Hopefully my next card is Allure of Darkness or worse. Leo, Ihave faith in you. Do any kind of damage you can to their lifepoints. Any Leo and my next turn this is in the bag!"

"Draw." he said stonily. He wasn't liking this bet. He was sure Selene would embrass him as much as possible. "Selene's deck is intended to ruin an advantage..." he looked at his cards. "Set a magic/trap card, then set a monster.I'm done. And you have despair back again." He looked at her. "You each only get one of us, if you happen to win. And what do we get if we win?" he looked at Zonious, confused.

Archived