~Lock~

Welche the crab

OoC: He's an angel. He's walking on water.

IC: Leo tetered on the water for a bit, then fell though, into the water. "Whoa!" he cried out, comeing to the surface. "Need more practice on the walking on water thing..." he muttered. He noticed Selene smiling. Not her evil smile, but...a nice one. And there was nice emotion fueling it.

Either this is a trick, or she might acually be nice...

"So what did you want from me, wisegirl?" He said, treading water.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: That was just like shooting at somebody and sayin: "Sorry if i hurt you" xD Really smart, dude! Really smart ^^

But on that you are rigth. Lets keep that angel and demon thing low...

IC: "Eeeek!" Selene raise her hands to protect herselve from the water. "For now..." she sprinkles some water on him. "I want to get you wet!"

Something deep inside her was broken... She feelt ... Happyness? again, the first time after all the years...

OoC: Yeah, I'll stop. I got carried away. It's fun, though!

IC: "Ah! Stop it!" Leo didn't under stand what was going on. he ducked under water, but came up gasping for breath a few seconds later. "Ah! Water is...wet!" He looked appaled at the water.

I don't know what she's doing...What's going on? He thought.

Welche entered the queue to receive his pins for the upcoming tournament.

OoC: There will be a tournament to celebrate 1000 posts.

Every person starts with 2 pins. You can win 1 pin for duelling someone with a pin. If you have more then 10 pins, you must accept any challenge you get. If you have more then 20 you can hand them to the head-master and he will add your name to a list of people to duel in a live tournament.

Its that simple.

OOC:I will only duel with yugiohnetwork.

just for 100% fairness,because,if you get a good hand,you "cheat".

Also,Michico is the master demon.

IC:michico started swimming.

Michico swimmed to Leo.

"i want some Japanese food.

And yes,it really must come from Japan,slave.

Go get it"Michico did say,while staring Leo in the eyes.

Good...Back to ordering me around, as usual...very good. He swam over to shore, not bothering to walk on water. He dried his clothes, and treked up the cliff from the Shoreline. He heard of an upcomeing tornament. Perhaps he could win a duel there. he picked up pins for Selene and Michigo too, because they where bound to want him to get them their at some point. he senced Selene would make him get wet again, so he brought a swimsuit this time, and after buying a few containers of japanese food, he treked back down to the beach, left the cointainers, and tried to sneak away...

OoC: I cab't go there...Stupid blacking device...So I have to duel here. Sorry.

To answer Horo's question, you get one pin, and win pins from others in duels. 10 pins: You have to recive all challanges you get. 20 pins: Take them to the headmaster, he'll put you on the finals list.

I tried to simplfily it.

"As I said, my partener made an unwise bet on a duel. Therefore, I'm their slave for the day...well, hers, at least." He pointed to Selene. "Annoying, but I'll live." he sighed, and heard Michigo call for Japan food. He sighed. "Fortunaely, I'm not your slave, just Selene's. So go torment Zonious."

"Pretty silly, wasn't it?" Leo shook his head. "Boy named Zomnious. Probably up there." He gestures up the cliff. "Don't challange him to a duel, as he's incredibly strong." He walked back to the beach. Better to just get it over with. "What would you like now?" He folded his arms, looking at the winners of the game.

Selene walked out of the water and saw Compass in a conversation with Kurama. "Hi there, what are you doing here?" Than she turns to Leo. "Hey, i need somone who put some sunmilk on my back! Dont wont to risk a sunburn with my... skin" Living in old dark mansion make your skin pale, no question ^^

Archived