~Lock~

Welche the crab

Selene smiles at Leo "Than im going to tell you that i hate you, depending on the bet!" Than she looks back on Zonix. "But i have to think what i shall say to you..."

Selene draw another card form her deck. "At last, dispair is back... hehehe..." She looked on her hand, like she couldnt decide wich card she shall summon. "Ok guys. I set a face down spell/trap, and tribute the spirit reaper for "Vampire Lord"..." [ATK 2000]

Suddenly a coffin burst out in front of Selene. With a loud noise it opens, revealing a evil smiling dark vampire. The vampire lord walks outside, strechting his arms and looked at Zonix and Leo. "And you call me for those maggots?" he sayd arrogant. "To easy..."

"So... Dispair of darkness attacks your Rose Dragon wich decreases your LP by 400, and i end my turn..."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey you, Count Dracula, we're going to so win. You had better do something worth it, because I'm getting revenge for my Black Rose," he said with a smirk. "Now I really want Leo to own you guys so Count Dracula here can get back to sleep. Permanently." One of the duel spirits behind Zonixs laughed. It was Silvaa.

"The count sss hould really learn that coffinsss and capesss are lassst milleniasss fasssshion sssstatement," he hissed.

OoC: I already took my turn. It should be Michigo's...I think....But if you want me to, I will..

IC: "What did I do to her? Try to help her...Oh, yeah, that's some kind of vampiric sin, right? Helping people!" He shook his head. But... the big guy will be out here any second...Heheh...

OoC: Okay, are you being fair? You wiped the entire field in a turn! Anyway, we lose, right?

IC: Leo saw the attack comeing, but had no way to defend himself. Heavy storm and Lighting vortex and wiped his field clean. "We lose..." He muttered, silently accepting defeat.

LP: 0

OoC: Actually i also thinks that´s kinda cheating...

Maybe because you havent sent me what you´ve got in your hand, while im doing it all the time...

My field was like this: Vampire Lord, Dispair from darkness, The face down was "Sakuretsu Armor" to protect my Vampire lord, and my hand was: "Pyramid Turtle, Heavy Storm, and Call of the Hunte as far as i remember...

IC: Vampire Lord was looking quite angry at Michico. "It would be her victory, not yours.... Maggot" But Selene only smiles "Stop it Vlad... A vitory is a vicotry, even if I dont got the last attack" "But she´s not worth to..." "Stop it" Selene says still in a friendly way. "Its kind of you to want everything perfect for me, but i´ve got allready what i want" After that she looked at Leo. "So... the bet was that both of you would be our servants for today... rigth?" The simulation dissapears, together with her vampire lord.

I got that feeling that this was cheating... Curse of the Vampire appeard behind Selene. There is no honour in that victory... Selene sighes. She got the same feeling...

Leo sighed. "I suppose it was, was it not?" He watched the spirts of Selene's monsters swirlinjg around her, angry in the victory, espically Vampire Lord. He glanced down at Dogma in his hand. He had lost. At least he was consistant. "So, what now?" He glanced out to the sea...

Selene... even if he is even lesser than vermin, respect him...

Vampires Curse grabed her shoulder.

Respect your enemy, especially if you have beaten him with cheating...

Selene sighes. "Okay..." She wont say something against him. Never

"At first..." She took of her clothes, under her normal clothes she got allready her bathing laundry (Dont know if that translation is allrigth x3)

She starts running toward the sea, jumping into the waves

OoC: Bathing suit...Close enough!

IC: Leo raised his eyebrows. "Well, that was random enough..." He hoped to avoid the bet, as they had asked nothing of him, and he strolled somewhere away from where Selene was swimming, and sat on the cliff, his legs dangling over the edge, mulling on himself, and the rest of the people on this island.

OoC: Who where you talking about "She wouldn't say anything against him" Who's him?

Ooc : holy.... totaly forgot about this rp :/

Ic : Kurama was singing a song while walking trough the gardens of the academy " I love this place , it's so peacefull......" He then lies down on the grass and looks at the beautifull blue sky " Could i ever find my love?....."

OoC: Count Dracula, or Vampires Curse ^^ Something like a father/master to her

IC: "Hey, SERVANT! A can of sprite for me!" She yelled out of the water. Than she dived down another time. "Even if im not able to treat him badly... the least i can do is to keep him busy" she thought...

Leo sighed. Looked like this was a debt he needed to pay now. He slowly walked towards the cafetria, and passed a boy, spread-egaled on the ground. "Hi..." He waved to him, dazily buying a sprite from the lady, and tossing it down to Selene, hoping it would hit her on the head.

OoC: Oh, okay. Sorry. Here, Lord and curse are different cards...

Kurama was daydreaming when a boy approches and says hi to him .

He looks at him and smiles "Heyy , but its you , the boy i meet before i beated the girl... how i she called again...hmmm.....ow yes Selene!"

He stands up and sticks out his hand "How are you doing?"

"Sorry, I need to go!" Leo says, hearing Selene call him. "I'm fine, but made a bad bet on a card game." he smiled. "Sorry, need to go." He jumped off the cliff, and, visible only to only Selene, wings unfolded from his shoulders, and he swooped down, landing on the water, and standing on it as if it where tile. "Yes." He said, coldly, looking down at Selene, angelically.

Kurama looked puzzled at him while he was runnig away..." Hmm weird boy , but why did he ran away??...." Kurama slowly went to the edge of the cliff and lies down so they couldn't see him , He saw a girl in the water with the boy jumping inside with clothes on... " Weird , really weird.....".

Leo, walking on water, kicked her in face. "Don't even try, demon." He said, glaring at her. "You can insult me, but you can't play with my feelings. We are opposites. In the beginning, Angels, cretures of light, where given the heavens, humans, cretures of earth, the earth, Djiin, cretures of fire, the interaction beetween the two, luck, and demons darkness. We where born opposites." He sat, on the water. "Now we have that cleared up, continue." He said.

OoC: Have to leave! SOrry!

EDIT: Back.

Michico looking at her deck.

"damn,this deck sucked."Michico thought.

Michic grabbed a lighter from her pocket,and she burned her new light deck,and she put her chaos back in.

She puts her duel disk in her backpack,walks to her dorm,puts it inside it,she puts her swimming suit on,and she runs to the water,and she started to swim.

Leo crossed his legs, turning to look out to sea. "Demons are pure evil. They do everything for self-fullfillment. Angels are overlly giving, not caring what happens to them, but what happens to other people. Humans a djiin are beetween those two." He ran a hand though his hair, tiredly. "So, wisegirl. What is it that you want to trick me into?"

OoC: Arent we inside the water? I was ^^

Somehow... Leo remind her on somebody... Somebody out of her childhood. Of course she would have enough swears wich would fit now, but she got another idea, she bowed down and grabed his leg, to make him fall on his back, into the water. When he got up again, she smiled at him, not evil, not wicked... happy?

Archived