~Lock~

Welche the crab

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: I just don't fight. I try to keep the waters calm.

IC: Leo turned to Selene. "Only heaven knows what he wants. I don't even care anymore..." He sighed, moving to the Light dorm. "See you." He called cherrily back to them. As soon as he entered his room, he went right to his desk, and began to draw out a plan. As he was a halfway influencial member of the Light dorm, it should be easy to get a few people to help him...

"Leo, heaven isn't the only thing that knows what I want," Zonixs said as his dragons arrived. "Selene its simple really. I want to have a good time with you guys and get to know you. Haaahhaa see, I haven't chilled with you guys in a while or at all really, so let's do some bonding. C'mon first a little sea venture," Zonixs said. He stood at the precipice of the cliff, looking down upon the deep, wonderful blue waters that were below it. He felt the warmth of the sun on his face and the ocean's beautiful spray. 'No need to get all worked up about duels now. Or to bring up my hospital and pheromone past. Right here, right now...It's nice... and serene' Zonixs thought to himself. "C'mon guys, lets have some FUUUUUUUN!!!!!!" he said as he dove off the cliff into the water. "C'mon in, the water's fine!" Zonixs grinned a big cheesy grin, it was going to go well.

"OKay, that went from being odd to much more odd then I ever expected." Leo remarked to nobody in particular. "And since you also won, don't we have to be your slaves?" He turned to Selene. "Inacting both of those could be a bit...difficult, as I know you would rather die then do what he wants."

Leo slowly inched away from the group, going back to his dorm room. He gathered a few light dorm people, to help in what he was about to do. They would have to wait till nightfall...But he could wait. waiting seemed all he was good for...He dismissed the Light dorm people untill night fell....

OoC: I'm going to start moving the days along a little more quickly!

OOC: Where is Selene...we havent even read her response but okk aboutthe day things. Also there is a tournament going on. People willneed to duel. I suggest to everyone that you make a deck on www.yugiohnetwork.com and pm people your name.

IC: Zonixs watched Leo walk away. "Eh his loss," he said, floating on his back. "Man, the world is so quiet here...It's nice. Much nicer than those hospitals..." Zonixs bega to remember his childhood, his sepearation from his father, and his escape. He was lucky he found dueling and his father. Many people would be dead right now. He sighed as Gadji jumped into the ocean with him. "Hey buddy, you want some food?" The dragon nodded. "Well then, let's grab Selene and go to Japan."

Selene looked down at zonix as he jumped off the cliff. She walked back, trying to forgett about him... but she got that strange feeling, called fun once again. "Hm... I can break his heart also later, so..." Running toward the cliff too. "BANZAIII!!!" Jumping into the water too. She raise near Zonix, spewing some water out. "Oh my god... Didn´t look that heigth from above..."

Zonixs smled. "Nice for you to join me. Now Selene, what do you want to eat? Indian, Japanese, German, English, outh American, You name it we can eat it. Gadji here is feeling good so whatever you like." Zonixs smiled. It would be nice to be someplae else. To go exploring would be wonderful. "Well what would you like?"

Leo finally dissmissed the lioght dorm people. they would inact their plans at night, when he was away from the dorm. Leo walked back to the beach, and felt the monster spirts in Selene's deck whisper and wave around him. Seems she's back to her old, creepy self... He smiled, and sat down on the cliff, looking down at Selene and Zonix, both of which he felt suddenly rather affectonate for. Oh, well. Zonix 'll probably join the big card game tornament in the sky...as for Selene, she's beyond my pity...

Zonixs' stomach growled. "Never mind, we'll figure out what to get on the way." Zonixs whistled. Suddenly Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon and Dark Armed Dragon appeared. "Hop on we will get there faster if they take us," Zonixs said hopping DAD's back. "Tell me when your ready for take off Selene."

OoC:I guess since I havnt bin active its time for me to leave

IC: as Enos awoke from his sleep his grandpa's killer appeared nearby and chased after him Enos was never seen again......

OoC:this Rp has gotten famous.....hope it gets sticked best of luck with the rest you guys!^.^

OoC: Aw....You didn't need to leave...it was a perfect time for you to join right back in...Oh, well.

IC: Leo smiled down, wondering if he should join them...he'd never been off this continent before. Flying low, tended to be the reason what people called "UFB" s. Unidentified flying bannanas. Flying high, he could get sucked into a plane engine. And he didn't want that. "You want to go with them?" He said, pointing towards the two people climbing up onto the duel spirts.

Without breaking beat, Leo jumped off the cliff, flipping in circles, and landing perfectly upon The duel spirt. "Well, are you two lovebirds going somewhere without a chaperone?" He looked sternly at them. "Another day gone..." He looked at the setting sun...

The old man appeared, visible only to Selene, in swimtrunks. "Been a long time since I swum..." He smiled at Selene. "ANy idea yet?"

Michico whispers to her deck:"Dark armed dragon,come here!"

Suddenly,Dark armed dragon appears in front of her.

She jumps on Dad's(short for dark armed dragon)back,and she flied back to her dorm.

She steps off,walks to her dorm,grabs a bag of water balloons,and she walks to her desk,and she grabs her pot of ink.

She fills all her balloons with Black Ink.

When she filled at least 50 of them,she put them into a large backpack.

She jumps back on her dark armed dragon,with her backpack on her back,and her launcher in her hand,she flied back to everyone.

There,she shot a balloon on Leo.

((We can help you out if ya want, I mean its what friends do))

Zonixs saw that Leo had finally joined them. "Great man, we were just deciding on what we should eat. So what kind of cuisine do you suggest anything is on the menu?" Just then a ballon filled with ink burst on Leo's head. Zonix's couldn't help but laugh. "Oh wow haha it looks like we have another guest," he said pointing up on Michico.

"Apparently we do." He sighed, glancing up towards Micigo. "Their choise. Just...oh, well." He sighed, sitting. "Doesn't matter."

OoC: I have a few suggjestions, if you like them.

A: GO back to being evil creepy little soul-sucking girl?

B: Start to learn to NOT be a creepy little girl.

It's your char. You know what's best for it!

"Well I know what I want to eat, and if you would like to join us, you can come with us." Zonixs said looking at a dejected Leo. "I mean where we are going there won't be Michico to annoy you, and I'm pretty sure Selene is in a good mood. So what do you say, do you want to go or what?"

Archived