Demonic Monkey King Zeman

[align=center]400px-ZemantheApeKingVB12-JP-UR.jpg

1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Beast-Type monster

If this card attacks' date=' your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can send 1 monster from your hand or that you control to the Graveyard to negate that attack.[/i']

Nice stall if you could actually pull it off. I'm looking for combos with this. Discuss[/align]

0.o I love that effect. But... Beasts. Hm. All the good beasts I can think of are High-Leveled' date=' like the Baboon or Behemoth... maybe Rescue Kitty with a Dark Resonator or something? >.<

I'm looking for some kind of endless attack negation combo to make with this now...

[/quote']

Sinister Serpent... o wait

On topic:

Fiend Roar Deitys now have a lot of Beast-type monsters. They are LIGHT so make half of Chaos and like to be discarded.

=D

Junk Synchron + Nimble Momonga(s)?

Seems like it would be possible to fit that into a weird Naturia Lock.

By "Naturia Lock", I mean a deck that runs all 3 Naturia Synchros.

EDIT: I just noticed how it says "+ 1 non-Tuner Beast-Type"

Blackwings + Beast-Types = weird deck that works? O,o

EDIT2: Instant Fusion says hi? Since this possibly makes Fusionist playable?

Junk Synchron + Nimble Momonga(s)?

Seems like it would be possible to fit that into a weird Naturia Lock.

By "Naturia Lock"' date=' I mean a deck that runs all 3 Naturia Synchros.[/s']

EDIT: I just noticed how it says "+ 1 non-Tuner Beast-Type"

Blackwings + Beast-Types = weird deck that works? O,o

EDIT2: Instant Fusion says hi? Since this possibly makes Fusionist playable?

I agree with the instant fusion use but I think Fusionist is the only beast monster that we can think of that usible with this >.> also try to give this guy a bananna, he will stab you in the face with the sharp end of his staff >.>

*looks at card' date=' looks at Kakashi* ... it's a beastified version of Kakashi O.o It's hair is similiar and it has an evil Raikiri with a face... it's a stretch, but the Raikiri thing is dead on

[/quote']

ITT: Knight of the Red Lotus doesnt exist.

On-Topic: Isnt Flower Wolf a level 5? If so, ZezimaZeman could be easier to play then we thought.

*looks at card' date=' looks at Kakashi* ... it's a beastified version of Kakashi O.o It's hair is similiar and it has an evil Raikiri with a face... it's a stretch, but the Raikiri thing is dead on

[/quote']

ITT: Knight of the Red Lotus doesnt exist.

On-Topic: Isnt Flower Wolf a level 5? If so, ZezimaZeman could be easier to play then we thought.

No duh KotRL is an evil Kakashi, I'm just saying the fact that Zeman has an evil Raikiri is just too close to ignore

Archived