Scary Moth

you should also run a few Draining Sheilds to get some LP back.

You can leave now.

lol why not u. i got 15000 LP once from Draining Shields. they work.

Yes, because Life Points matter before they hit zero, right? You can play Draining Shield all you want against the amateurs you play. But when it comes to competitive play, Draining Shield won't give you sheet.

You can leave now.

Yes' date=' because Life Points matter before they hit zero, right? You can play Draining Shield all you want against the amateurs you play. But when it comes to competitive play, Draining Shield won't give you s***.

[/quote']

[spoiler=This guy says hai]

DarkStrikeFighterCRMS-EN-SR-1E.png

owait

It IS scary. It can fill up all of your ANPR boosters (because it's a common) instead of the Shiny Black "C" you've been so hoping for.

You can leave now.

Yes' date=' because Life Points matter before they hit zero, right? You can play Draining Shield all you want against the amateurs you play. But when it comes to competitive play, Draining Shield won't give you s***.

[/quote']

[spoiler=This guy says hai]

DarkStrikeFighterCRMS-EN-SR-1E.png

owait

It IS scary. It can fill up all of your ANPR boosters (because it's a common) instead of the Shiny Black "C" you've been so hoping for.

I have obtained a total of 3 Ancient Prophecy packs. I have 2 Scary Moths now.

You can leave now.

[/quote']

Sure LP matter, If you OTK deals 8000 damage and I have 9000 LP then you didn't Kill me :P

OT: Does this even do it's job against what it's supposed to? Maybe it's oppression for poor people!

You can leave now.

[/quote']

Sure LP matter, If you OTK deals 8000 damage and I have 9000 LP then you didn't Kill me :P

OT: Does this even do it's job against what it's supposed to? Maybe it's oppression for poor people!

lol Those are some extremely poor people. Oppression is a common in CP08 and a rare in like everything else.

Put it simply:

Konami's another attempt at making a cheap Mothra imitation.

It's effect is not all that bad to say the least.(I mean it's good for preventing huge swarms from your opponent but that will also apply to you also.) But it is not something i would put in my deck.

Archived