Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

If this card attacks' date=' your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step

[/quote']

Thats all that is needed to make this card good. The Gadget effects are simply add-ons that Konami tried to merge archetypes but didn't work

Amazing boss monster that came out of the worst structure deck ever created.

The effects that this guy gets by Tribute Summoning it by offering gadget's are complety useless. It's effects are either Piercing damage, minor burn damage if you're already inflicting damage, and minor burn damage if you're destroying an opponent's monster by battle. The last effect shouldn't even exist since this guy already is possible to inflict Piercing damage.

You could just basicly erase it's entire effect until this is the only line left:

If this card attacks' date=' your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step

[/quote']

Nobody will notice the differents.

The effects that this guy gets by Tribute Summoning it by offering gadget's are complety useless. It's effects are either Piercing damage' date=' minor burn damage if you're already inflicting damage, and minor burn damage if you're destroying an opponent's monster by battle. The last effect shouldn't even exist since this guy already is possible to inflict Piercing damage.

You could just basicly erase it's entire effect until this is the only line left:

If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step

I thought the Dragon Lords Structure Deck was the worst one created.

The effects that this guy gets by Tribute Summoning it by offering gadget's are complety useless. It's effects are either Piercing damage' date=' minor burn damage if you're already inflicting damage, and minor burn damage if you're destroying an opponent's monster by battle. The last effect shouldn't even exist since this guy already is possible to inflict Piercing damage.

If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step

Blasphemy! I got my Morphing Jar there!

Get out, Lord of the Storm and Invincible Fortress were the worst

This card was actually more abusable with early(I mean like a pre-ordered copy) Wc08

Play Gear Castle -> summon each gadget -> summon this card with Gear Castle's effect -> this card has all 3 effects.

It was beyond awesome.

IMO, Gear Golem >>> This card. Regardless of what people say, I still <3 that giant machine of death

On-Topic: This card is rediculously splashable, with Geartown. Its quie funny

Fun-fact: Rise of the Dragon Lord was in fact, the worst possible Structure Deck. It had too many high levels, relied heavily on Mausoleom, had little to no consistant revival cards(Decoy Dragon doesnt count, its too situational), and only 1 copy of Trade-In. Not to mention, had very low synergy.

At least the other decks had a decent level of synergy, and had some good balance to them. Rise of the Dragon Lord on the other hand, did not.

This card was actually more abusable with early(I mean like a pre-ordered copy) Wc08

Play Gear Castle -> summon each gadget -> summon this card with Gear Castle's effect -> this card has all 3 effects.

It was beyond awesome.

IMO' date=' Gear Golem >>> This card. Regardless of what people say, I still <3 that giant machine of death

On-Topic: This card is rediculously splashable, with Geartown. Its quie funny

Fun-fact: Rise of the Dragon Lord was in fact, the worst possible Structure Deck. It had too many high levels, relied heavily on Mausoleom, had little to no consistant revival cards(Decoy Dragon doesnt count, its too situational), and only 1 copy of Trade-In. Not to mention, had very low synergy.

At least the other decks had a decent level of synergy, and had some good balance to them. Rise of the Dragon Lord on the other hand, did not.

[/quote']My friend got RODL but I never knew he got Mausoleum because he never showed it to me. All he showed me was the super powerful monsters.

i built my new ancient gear deck, and it wins....unlikely along time ago, but anyway the deck is nice, to me it still missing something, like cards that help pick up speed, i need to get to my geartowns fasters, i need to get any spell card faster than agd, any clue?

OT: i have three aggd finally and like you guys said, it really don't need those special effects, but if you can summons them with it then in my book, you got Atem(yami) skills ^^

If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing any of the following monster(s), this card gets the appropriate effect: ● "Green Gadget": When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

● "Red Gadget": When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

/\Did anyone notice how much better the top one is?\/

● "Yellow Gadget": When this card destroys an opponent's monster in battle, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Archived