Ally of Justice:Decisive Arms

Because of this they won't hurt lightsworn on the banlist.

They haven't because LS isn't as good there as it is here. And the reason for this has nothng to do with this. It's because their short TCG only cards

In addition' date=' it turns ALL cards in your hand into Harpie's Feather Duster. It's also a generic LV10.

[/quote']

This

Really most decks will run it because it's level 10 and generic.

They have ehren and charge of the light brigade. I don't know if they have aurkus or not and I know for a fact that people were playing lightsworn when those cards came out in japan. I also know for a fact that this card is piss easy to summon and kills lightsworn every time it's summoned.

Last effect then attacking could be a potential OTK' date=' depending on their hand.

[/quote']

Standard Lightsworn is 26 monsters. 3 of the spells it plays is charge of the light brigade which is essentially a monster cause it's an effect which always gets activated. So about 3/4 of the deck is monsters, usually only 4-6 of them being non light monsters.

Based on that, you'd have to be extremely unlucky for it not to OTK.

Based on the design of the monster' date=' it is somehow loosely based on "Genseishin Juu-Riser" from "Genseishin Justirisers" which is also associated with Konami.[/quote']

Right there, at 2:43. Decisive Arms

And at 2:53, the amazing truth:

2m41zz8.png

And yes, Konami appearently had its very-own Power Ranger-esque series going [/fact]

On-Topic: I find it funny, how only a Konami-made Megazord can defeat the monster that is Ligthsworn, another Konami favorite.

Oh, and any Lightsworn player will punch you in the face, if you use this card's 3rd effect agenst them.

didn't we have this discussion before?

Epic card is epic' date=' unfortunantly we won't have it for a while, and everyone is gunna jump on it like it's vayu or somthing.

[/quote']

I could see it coming out as a jump promo though. That would make it easy to get.

It's a Duel Terminal in japan, so it will probably be an incarnation of Hidden Arsenal, or they give up HA. either way it's the 7th one I beleive, so eithere they start combining sets for HA or they start making them faster =(

Archived