Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I take it we're having problems with newly active older members now. Hint: Take a look at the Original Post. I made a revision to a couple of the rules shortly before Sean arrived. (And if you notice, I'm the only one who didn't just chew him out.) Might wanna check the rules before you try to enforce them.

If I pointed out all the times it would take me hours.

You truely are a child to say having personal problems' date=' and coming to friends for help, as being emotionaly unstable.... .yourfailure/[hr']

@Jolta

Come whining to me when you see Odin otherwise say something like that again and I'll bite you to death.

Thou hast not the right to speek of thine lord, as such child...

So' date=' I take it we're having problems with newly active older members now. Hint: Take a look at the Original Post. I made a revision to a couple of the rules shortly before Sean arrived. (And if you notice, I'm the only one who didn't just chew him out.) Might wanna check the rules before you try to enforce them.

[/quote']

Nah, thanks, I'm good. *Hear 4chan and Creator agreeding* See? We are all good.

@Aqua - I'm guessing creator's refering to the times, as deus put it, when kari's

^_^

10 minutes later

T_T

10 minutes later

^_^

Which I kind of agre on, but more like, in an hour or two, and only sometimes.

Also... creepy avatar...

BTW...

April 1st is coming soon!

My birth month is a mere 2 1/2 days away! ^_^

Deus.... lol just lol...

~~~~~~~~

Creator,

If you knew half of what most know you wouldn't be saying sheet!

Dont you dare and try to talk about her like you know evrything about her.

I WILL NOT Stand for a snot nosed Brat talk sheet about my Lil sis when he knows nothing.

I mearly stated that she had mood swings while posting in the thread. How would I not know about that when I'm High Warden? I never claimed to know everything about her, in fact I know nothing aside from what she posts. However I will not be talked down to. Regardless of how old you are or who you are, you have no right to claim that I am "a snot nosed Brat" when you in turn know nothing about me.

Ah controversy. What a wonderful chaotic and entertaining event that entertains my eyes. So please continue arguing.I can plainly see that this arguement is absurd' date=' pointless, and quite unnecessary.

[/quote']

Hooray for voice of reason!

Stop all your arguing at once!

Aqua, I have taken full blame for that months ago.

Also... Creator said nothing innapropriate, so far as I've read.

Deus... well, you tried.

Zero... you're being zero again./

Archived